collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 32
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 4
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

July 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31

Author Topic: Danbo's Brags (12/22 update, MOANA!)  (Read 4054 times)

Offline danbo

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • MIB Signature Lagoona
  • グレートですよ。
    • View Profile
Re: Danbo's Brags (12/22 update, MOANA!)
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2016, 04:56:16 PM »
I have a few brags built up, and a couple of things that I just got today! First things first, the EAH girls:

SU Cedar and Meeshell! Cedar was so beautiful I couldn't pass her up, especially for $13 and free shipping. Meeshell was also really cheap on Amazon for a day or two, so I decided to snag her.

Nina Thumbell, not yet out of package. She was an add on item on Amazon for several days, which was annoying to me, because I couldn't find $19 in other junk to buy just for this one doll! But finally her price went up a buck and I could get her on her own. ^^ She's very cute! I think I want to get Jillian sometime too, but I'm looking at a Holly next.

And some non MH/EAH stuff! Today I went and saw Moana (SO GOOD!) and just had to look at the toy section at Target afterwards. I was incredibly disappointed to see this doll put up under the 29.99 label... until I looked closer and saw she was priced 14.99! And the entire display was 20% off, and Cartwheel had an additional 10% off coupon for me! Yay! I snagged a Tsum Tsum too, my first! Moana is so gorgeous, I can't wait to debox her and find a spot for her on the shelf. I wonder if Disney will make a more deluxe doll of her? I would love one with her headdress.

I almost bought the bigger, 12.99 Tsum Tsum because it was so cute, LOL. but little things are better. :p