collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 24
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 4
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

October 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Author Topic: 2012 fashion packs...at walmart??  (Read 1910 times)

Offline PJSparkles

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Scary Cute
  • Notorious Necromancer
    • View Profile
2012 fashion packs...at walmart??
« on: September 22, 2016, 09:53:12 AM »
Hey all! Today I decided to check out a walmart that was a little further from my house than the next closest two, and I found these two in the clearance aisle!

I was super excited and I had to get them both. The only shame is that Frankie's fashion pack is missing one shoe. I tried looking through all of the shelves, but it was just packed with all kinds of stuff that had fallen out of package (And there was an older woman there looking at me a little strangely) so I decided to let it go  :blush: Everything else seems to be in place, though!

I also saw two BYBY operettas (for $4 each), a fancy BYBY elle edee, and some bratzillaz witch fashion packs  :blink: I was tempted to pick up one for my casta fierce, but they were $7 each, which is a bit steep for me :P

Offline RAD-Pad

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Stone Cold Style
    • View Profile
    • Hide with Pride
Re: 2012 fashion packs...at walmart??
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 10:08:24 AM »
WOAH! And for $3 too?? If I'm being honest I'm a little jealous of you  :P

Shame about Frankie's shoe though, maybe you can give her 2 different shoes since mismatching is her thing lol

Offline KustomKara

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Voltageous
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 12:12:05 PM »
Wow i'm a lil jealous too!! thats really great, sorry for the shoe though. lol Lil old ladies crack me up. When i see one i just start a conversation like "Oh HI you like dolls too" they usually do or buying for their lil ones.

thats a good buy though. are there more of them ? Or are those the only two you saw?

Offline PJSparkles

• Scary Cute
  • Notorious Necromancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 12:32:35 PM »
Wow i'm a lil jealous too!! thats really great, sorry for the shoe though. lol Lil old ladies crack me up. When i see one i just start a conversation like "Oh HI you like dolls too" they usually do or buying for their lil ones.

thats a good buy though. are there more of them ? Or are those the only two you saw?
Those are the only two--I looked everywhere. And she looked like she was looking for popular toys like Peppa pig and such. I run into a lot of toy sellers in clearance aisles since you see them piling up tons of shopkins and stuff. But she could have been getting it for her grandchild :P
WOAH! And for $3 too?? If I'm being honest I'm a little jealous of you  :P

Shame about Frankie's shoe though, maybe you can give her 2 different shoes since mismatching is her thing lol
I know, i was super excited about the price! I didn't even care one shoe was missing because it was about 75% off from what they normally go for on ebay :P As for the shoe, I do have a pair of blue shoes that came with a frankie doll I picked up secondhand that sort of work, but I might check the sales threads...sometimes sellers have lonely shoes.

Offline Dosneko

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Clawsome
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2016, 02:23:05 PM »
I randomly found the same Frankie pack at Walmart today. The nice associate who helped me look for more MH stuff said that they were clearing out the stockroom and consolidating the clearance to make room for Christmas.

I paid 7 for mine though.

Offline hathorcat

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2016, 09:35:19 AM »
Wow! Amazing finds :) Congrats.

Offline Rhana

• MIB Signature Ghoulia
  • Rescuer of Toys
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2016, 05:02:14 PM »
They have those FPS in clearance here too, but they're like 15 dollars each.