collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 14
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

August 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
[25] 26 27 28 29 30 31

Author Topic: "Electrified" Movie  (Read 62288 times)

Offline Morieris

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MIB Collector
  • you're just jealous because I'm the chosen one
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Re: "Electrified" Movie
« Reply #400 on: February 16, 2017, 09:12:39 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXhAp0z3iLs

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Hairdorable for trade, ask me.[/size]

Offline ReversedUser

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: February 16, 2017, 09:17:44 AM »

Offline Rhana

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • MIB Signature Ghoulia
  • Rescuer of Toys
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: February 16, 2017, 11:32:48 AM »

Offline ReversedUser

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: February 16, 2017, 02:53:38 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFKgjbmXjjY. This dutch clip is slightly longer than the english one. From what I can glean:

« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 03:08:19 PM by ReversedUser »

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: February 16, 2017, 03:23:04 PM »
Has anyone else been having a hard time finding electrified dolls that aren't wonky or dirty in the package?

I finally turned to ordering my Venus online because all the ones available in store were awful.

The one I got had a lovely face-up but there are what look like cuts in the vinyl between her eyes  :annoyed: also dirt marks.

Looking for SDCC Frankie!!!

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Monsterista
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: February 16, 2017, 03:30:41 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFKgjbmXjjY. This dutch clip is slightly longer than the english one. From what I can glean:

I'm honestly kind of upset that Draculaura and Clawd are still canon. I dunno but I liked the idea of Frankie and Draculaura being a couple and was hoping that even if Mattel can't show them openly as a couple that they would at least leave them single.
Still seeking Indigo Astranova doll and Chase Twyla Vinyl!!!
My Trades - MH, Customs, and More!
Also seeking mini Catwalk Kitties fakies, Avea size Frightmares, this Galaxy Starz doll, these Novi Stars fakies, real Novi Vera Tabray, Twilight Teenz Nemonia. Trades Preferred.

Offline Erisa

• Trade Count: (0)
  • First Wave Dead Tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: February 17, 2017, 05:15:16 AM »
I dunno but I liked the idea of Frankie and Draculaura being a couple and was hoping that even if Mattel can't show them openly as a couple that they would at least leave them single.
It's not Sweet Valley High, it's rebooted Monster High. Only love and peace, only friendship and boy+girl couples.

Offline Rhana

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • MIB Signature Ghoulia
  • Rescuer of Toys
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: February 17, 2017, 06:29:10 AM »

Offline 8BrickMario

• MIB Signature Jackson
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: February 17, 2017, 07:01:20 AM »
Even though Clawd is still around, we have yet to see him in proper canon, so it's unclear exactly where he stands. Maybe he will get a role, or maybe he's fan-service for those still attached to G1 and they have no canon plans for him.
 As for Frankie/Draculaura...yeah, it's not gonna happen. For one, it would go back on both of their previously-established sexualities (unless they both turned out to be bisexual), and despite Gaga joining the group, EAH is overall much more bold with its progressive themes, and even it knows that it can't go all the way for risk of hurting sales. (Instead, they put out terrible stuff that does more damage to the brand than modern sensibilities...go figure.)

The demographic age-down seems to have taken the extent of romance even further back, too, so I don't expect as many actual relationships in G2.

And yeah, Dracula/Mrs. Wolf is a bit weird.
My photo thread:           My drawing thread:

Offline Morieris

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MIB Collector
  • you're just jealous because I'm the chosen one
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #409 on: February 17, 2017, 07:51:13 AM »
It wasn't heavily emphasized in G1 but it was kind of there...I wonder if that whole 'I'm Draculaura and I watched Clawdeen and Clawd grow up!" thing is still happening.
Hairdorable for trade, ask me.[/size]

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Monsterista
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: February 17, 2017, 08:46:50 AM »
Even though Clawd is still around, we have yet to see him in proper canon, so it's unclear exactly where he stands. Maybe he will get a role, or maybe he's fan-service for those still attached to G1 and they have no canon plans for him.
 As for Frankie/Draculaura...yeah, it's not gonna happen. For one, it would go back on both of their previously-established sexualities (unless they both turned out to be bisexual), and despite Gaga joining the group, EAH is overall much more bold with its progressive themes, and even it knows that it can't go all the way for risk of hurting sales. (Instead, they put out terrible stuff that does more damage to the brand than modern sensibilities...go figure.)

The demographic age-down seems to have taken the extent of romance even further back, too, so I don't expect as many actual relationships in G2.

Well I knew it wouldn't happen outright but I was hoping they would keep them best friends without any love interests. Kinda like Princess Bubblegum and Marceline ended up being. Especially since Clawdeen got a male love interest. Even if they keep Frankie solo there's no one to pair her with since everyone else is paired up. Except Ari but nobody seems to like her much even tho that would be pretty cute too.

It wasn't heavily emphasized in G1 but it was kind of there...I wonder if that whole 'I'm Draculaura and I watched Clawdeen and Clawd grow up!" thing is still happening.

Probably not considering Clawdeen and Draculaura just met in this canon.
Still seeking Indigo Astranova doll and Chase Twyla Vinyl!!!
My Trades - MH, Customs, and More!
Also seeking mini Catwalk Kitties fakies, Avea size Frightmares, this Galaxy Starz doll, these Novi Stars fakies, real Novi Vera Tabray, Twilight Teenz Nemonia. Trades Preferred.

Offline roseprincess1

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • MIB Signature Jackson
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: February 17, 2017, 10:22:19 AM »
Has anyone else been having a hard time finding electrified dolls that aren't wonky or dirty in the package?

I finally turned to ordering my Venus online because all the ones available in store were awful.

The one I got had a lovely face-up but there are what look like cuts in the vinyl between her eyes  :annoyed: also dirt marks.
I havent had this issue with the electrified.. but this hppened to me with the shriek wrecked..
come on mattel!
quality control!

Offline RAD-Pad

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Stone Cold Style
    • View Profile
    • Hide with Pride
« Reply #412 on: February 17, 2017, 12:05:12 PM »
I dunno but I liked the idea of Frankie and Draculaura being a couple and was hoping that even if Mattel can't show them openly as a couple that they would at least leave them single.
It's not Sweet Valley High, it's rebooted Monster High. Only love and peace, only friendship and boy+girl couples.
I hope you're being sarcastic because it sounds like you're implying that a relationship between two girls can't be loving and peaceful?

Offline RochelleGoyleFanatic

• Fearleader
    • View Profile
Re: \"Electrified\" Movie
« Reply #413 on: February 17, 2017, 12:07:35 PM »

Well I knew it wouldn't happen outright but I was hoping they would keep them best friends without any love interests. Kinda like Princess Bubblegum and Marceline ended up being. Especially since Clawdeen got a male love interest. Even if they keep Frankie solo there's no one to pair her with since everyone else is paired up. Except Ari but nobody seems to like her much even tho that would be pretty cute too.

Probably not considering Clawdeen and Draculaura just met in this canon.

I'm sure Holt/Jackson will show up for Frankie eventually.

Post Merge: February 17, 2017, 12:10:04 PM

Skelita, Rochelle, Catrine, and Gil really haven't appeared in the reboot canon either.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 12:10:04 PM by RochelleGoyleFanatic »

Offline Lilithdrff

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Spooktacular
  • Caffeine Powered!
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: February 18, 2017, 02:27:21 PM »
Locking thread due to rude and off-topic replies. A warning was clearly posted on a previous page, people refuse to follow the rules.

Lilithdrff
Board Admin