collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 18
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

January 2020
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Author Topic: Shriek Wrecked  (Read 59700 times)

Offline Nclvr619

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Voltageous
    • View Profile
Re: Shriek Wrecked
« Reply #260 on: July 23, 2016, 09:48:25 AM »
Dayna is articulated her top is molded on but her dress switches to one with a fabric top. I have a post over in brags with out of box pics
Hello! I'm seeking a few things, PM me if you have any!
SDCC bw Frankie box and purse    Ghoulia gno -red brain earring   Sig holt hyde - belt , ring                  new clawdeen sports 2pk (dont want clawd)

Offline nassib

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Dawn of the Dance
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 23, 2016, 01:59:02 PM »
Rochelle is adorable! And she doesn't look so worried. I need her!

The worried effect was created by the way the start of her eyebrows arc upward
This don't arc the same way, so she looks pretty different. I'm not sure, but I also feel she has more upper eyelashes, but I could be wrong
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead - Last Ride of the day - Nightwish.

Nassib09, on Flickr

Offline Morieris

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MIB Collector
  • you're just jealous because I'm the chosen one
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #262 on: July 24, 2016, 06:09:02 AM »
These are the new, thicker bodies, right?
Hairdorable for trade, ask me.[/size]

Offline Tara La Reine

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 24, 2016, 01:20:08 PM »
I got Dayna and the Nautical Ghouls (PSA: not a band) last night. I haven't seen the slim-box line yet, but I expect to get them as well.

Dayna is sweet- her little star freckles! I like both versions of her dress, but I hate that I can't take it off her. She had a lot of hair and the tinsel isn't terrible, but the texture is a little ratty. Her hidden treasure booties- ha!- are clever and not molded on as I had feared. Her color scheme is very cohesive. I like her and hope she gets another release that doesn't involve a dress being permanently attached to her torso. No stand and no booklet, which is disappointing since she's a new character.

The Nautical Ghouls- Lala, Lagoona, and Rochelle- are *adorable*. My mind changes about which I love the best every time I look at them. I don't like the new boxes and they didn't come with stands (or booklets) despite being standard $20 releases, but I have no complaints about the dolls themselves.  They are *so* cute.

Post Merge: July 24, 2016, 01:23:21 PM

Yes.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 01:23:21 PM by Tara La Reine »

Offline Morieris

• MIB Collector
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #264 on: July 24, 2016, 01:44:29 PM »
Yeah! I got Draculaura today (We only had the case with her and Dayna apparently...) , the body is remarkable, and I wish other upcoming releases were detailed like this.

The box was weird but I liked it.

Offline QueenGusty

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • One-Eyed Ghoul
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 24, 2016, 02:21:15 PM »
Aw, I'm kinda disappointed about the fact you can't take the dress off Dayna completely. I hope they release her again. Half of the fun of having dollies is dressing them up after all!

Carrie
"I'm the C to the E-L, L, Y ZOM-BIE. Ain't no other EQG eats brains like me!

I'm a zombie and you're delicious!"

https://www.facebook.com/cellyzombieeatsworld

Offline Roeki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • First Wave Dead Tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 24, 2016, 06:51:25 PM »
I got Dayna and the Nautical Ghouls (PSA: not a band) last night. I haven't seen the slim-box line yet, but I expect to get them as well.

Dayna is sweet- her little star freckles! I like both versions of her dress, but I hate that I can't take it off her. She had a lot of hair and the tinsel isn't terrible, but the texture is a little ratty. Her hidden treasure booties- ha!- are clever and not molded on as I had feared. Her color scheme is very cohesive. I like her and hope she gets another release that doesn't involve a dress being permanently attached to her torso. No stand and no booklet, which is disappointing since she's a new character.

The Nautical Ghouls- Lala, Lagoona, and Rochelle- are *adorable*. My mind changes about which I love the best every time I look at them. I don't like the new boxes and they didn't come with stands (or booklets) despite being standard $20 releases, but I have no complaints about the dolls themselves.  They are *so* cute.

Post Merge: July 24, 2016, 01:23:21 PM

Yes.

Can you take close ups of Lagoona please?! I would love to see how her body/accessories look. Her and Lala are my favorites of this line.
ISO Scaritage Skelita!

Offline Tara La Reine

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 24, 2016, 08:40:56 PM »
Can you take close ups of Lagoona please?! I would love to see how her body/accessories look. Her and Lala are my favorites of this line.

Sure. I just posted some on my tumblr (tara-la-reine.tumblr.com) for you.

Offline Shahaila

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • MIB Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 25, 2016, 01:25:35 PM »
I really like Goona and Rochelle, and "Sea Goo".  I think those are 3 I will want for sure.
"I have no particular talent,
I am passionately inquisitive" Albert Einstein

Offline airiel

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MIB Signature Lagoona
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 25, 2016, 05:08:53 PM »
Is Gil actually out yet? I've seen Clawdeen and Catrine from his assortment, but not him.  I've also seen most of the other dolls from the Shriekwrecked line.  Is he coming out later, or am I just too late and keep missing him? I just don't want to keep searching for him if he isn't out yet!

:shrug:

Airiel

Offline Twilight Pink

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Stiff
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 28, 2016, 06:56:08 PM »
They've started showing up at my TRU , Catrine looks so cute :) but I'm still iffy about the new faces :s

Offline Howls-wth-Wolves

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Freaky Fabulous
  • Go ghouls!! Hockey ghoul in the house
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 28, 2016, 08:46:32 PM »
Thanks for the links. Didn't know some of them come with pets.

Offline Roeki

• First Wave Dead Tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 29, 2016, 05:42:59 PM »

Sure. I just posted some on my tumblr (tara-la-reine.tumblr.com) for you.

Thank you so much!!
ISO Scaritage Skelita!

Offline Esbayne

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Monster Hunter
  • "there are tiny squishy MH tiny people"
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #274 on: July 31, 2016, 07:32:59 PM »
Lagoona looks like she's straight out of Gorillaz' Plastic Beach, to me anyway, lol. Which is actually really what makes me want to get her. At first I was really interested in her because of her cute little nautical theme, but after that, definitely. Same for Rochelle, I was very interested because of her awesome pirate style, (And she comes with Roux!) but she has a Lovecraftian sort of look and when I realized that, I was sold.

I just bit the bullet and got Rochelle and Lagoona! I am SO excited! Originally I was going to buy Moanica since I just got paid, but the more I look at her, the more I'm like "Ahh... She can wait." Plus the only one I can get comes with that Draculaura, so I'm paying more for a doll I don't even want and will have nothing to do with. She'll either go into a box or something because I don't want her in my display, and I don't think anyone would want to buy her from me.
So I decided to buy the Shriek Wrecked ghouls first! Best. Decision. Ever! I am hoping they won't have eye wonk or issues, but so far I've never had a problem with eye wonk from Amazon. I hope it stays that way!

I cannot wait for them to get here!
Also Esbayne on the MLP Arena, PonyIsland, and pretty much everywhere else.

:kitty:

Offline Morieris

• MIB Collector
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #275 on: July 31, 2016, 08:13:40 PM »
Lagoona is super amazing - there are so many stars *___* i'm writing a review!

Offline Kara Zor-El

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Monster Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 31, 2016, 08:29:37 PM »
I bought Dayna at Target today.  She's overpriced at $25 for what you get IMO, but she's cute in person.  None of the pictures I had seen told me that she has tiny star imprints on her face above her left eyebrow!  They're very subtle. 

She needs jewelry, a stand and a purse to be perfect but she's very pretty in person.
I make the dolls Mattel won't.

Offline ReversedUser

• Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 31, 2016, 09:34:21 PM »
She'll either go into a box or something because I don't want her in my display, and I don't think anyone would want to buy her from me.
I'd actually be very interested in buying her from you. I'm of the exact opposite opinion, Moanica is pretty but her Sig isn't absolutely grabbing me. I'd rather wait for them to release one that really resonates with me than get saddled with one I only 'like' for the doll I really want. Worst case scenario I fall for her Sig later and use the 2nd drac as a custom base/body donor  :P

Back into the topic at hand, I am itching to get to a TRU so I can scope these ghouls out for myself. I only really want lagoona, drac, and gil (since I don't have a gil) but seeing new stuff in person is a real thrill. I originally thought that Dayna and lagoona had the same gloves but I finally noticed in some owner pics that her gloves have stars on them! How cute is that?

I also wonder if this line is getting webisodes. I swear I heard a Mattel rep at toy fair say it was, but maybe I only made that connection because they mentioned this was equivalent to FdC. We have a sneak peek at the future web show art style at least.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 03, 2016, 06:09:54 AM »
I love Lagoona's shoes! And her hair looks so cute in pigtails :D

I'm surprised Draculaura comes with her pet bat (can't remember his name) I thought they ditched him for the bat poodle!

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Monsterista
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 03, 2016, 09:20:20 AM »
I love Lagoona's shoes! And her hair looks so cute in pigtails :D

I'm surprised Draculaura comes with her pet bat (can't remember his name) I thought they ditched him for the bat poodle!

I don't think the Ghoul's Beast Pets are canon.
Still seeking Indigo Astranova doll and Chase Twyla Vinyl!!!
My Trades - MH, Customs, and More!
Also seeking mini Catwalk Kitties fakies, Avea size Frightmares, this Galaxy Starz doll, these Novi Stars fakies, real Novi Vera Tabray, Twilight Teenz Nemonia. Trades Preferred.