collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 37
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 6
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

December 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: Monster High Minis Code Guide  (Read 33941 times)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Minis Code Guide
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2016, 01:18:50 PM »
026OB24 is Candy Abbey
076OB18 is Beach Frankie

I couldn't find any that end with 15, 16, or 17
Still seeking Indigo Astranova doll and Chase Twyla Vinyl!!!
My Trades - MH, Customs, and More!
Also seeking mini Catwalk Kitties fakies, Avea size Frightmares, this Galaxy Starz doll, these Novi Stars fakies, real Novi Vera Tabray, Twilight Teenz Nemonia. Trades Preferred.

Offline Cat Mittens

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Stiff
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2016, 01:29:59 PM »
026OB24 is Candy Abbey
076OB18 is Beach Frankie

I couldn't find any that end with 15, 16, or 17
Thanks! That's Awesome! :)

Offline Melissa

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Gore-geous
  • Rochelle & Maddie fanatic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2016, 12:50:06 PM »
Trying to get this thread back up to date as family issues have kept me from updating over the last month or two. As I clean up the thread, I may be separating out some posts and locking so that this thread stays a manageable size (they'll still be available to reference). Do not be alarmed or discouraged if your post moves, I will be crediting all contributors (that I know of) and linking to the old comments.

Offline sickfortoys

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Stone Cold Style
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2016, 04:06:56 PM »
I got a B22 with PG Lagoona not PG Twyla. Now i'm off armed with the checklist to pick up some others that I need. Many thanks to those compiling the checklists.

Offline Yaura91

• Midnight Magic
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2016, 07:04:38 AM »
I got a B22 with PG Lagoona not PG Twyla. Now i'm off armed with the checklist to pick up some others that I need. Many thanks to those compiling the checklists.
same here.

Offline TheFuzz

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Skull Shores Ghoulia
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2016, 10:22:51 AM »
same here.

Did your codes start with 0 perhaps? There's a few reports of 0 codes starting to appear and they are different than the others!

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2016, 10:26:49 AM »
same here.
Did your codes start with 0 perhaps? There's a few reports of 0 codes starting to appear and they are different than the others!

I don't think anyone has actually gotten PG Twyla yet. PG Lagoona has the same hair mold as Ghostly Twyla and keeps getting mixed up with PG Twyla I think.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 10:28:22 AM by Wardah »
Still seeking Indigo Astranova doll and Chase Twyla Vinyl!!!
My Trades - MH, Customs, and More!
Also seeking mini Catwalk Kitties fakies, Avea size Frightmares, this Galaxy Starz doll, these Novi Stars fakies, real Novi Vera Tabray, Twilight Teenz Nemonia. Trades Preferred.

Offline TheFuzz

• Skull Shores Ghoulia
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2016, 11:56:56 AM »
I don't think anyone has actually gotten PG Twyla yet. PG Lagoona has the same hair mold as Ghostly Twyla and keeps getting mixed up with PG Twyla I think.

I went back to check which of my sources had used photos and you might be right. There's no photo evidence that it is Twyla, and they DO have very similar hair colors in the same mold. This might be one I'll have to check out myself. I'm going to the store later, I'll see if I can't find one.

Offline Cat Mittens

• Stiff
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2016, 02:39:59 PM »
I'm sorry I went and double checked and the B22 I previously said was Pg Twyla does turn out to also be Pg Lagoona. The hair mold did throw me off. I checked by picture and mark in the eyes this time. Sorry again if I messed anyone up!  :(

Offline MonsterHighChecklist

• MIB Signature Ghoulia
  • I like cheese...
    • View Profile
    • Monster High Checklist
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2016, 07:05:58 PM »

I went back to check which of my sources had used photos and you might be right. There's no photo evidence that it is Twyla, and they DO have very similar hair colors in the same mold. This might be one I'll have to check out myself. I'm going to the store later, I'll see if I can't find one.

Melissa rocks for starting the thread and you rock for that spreadsheet! May I post on MonsterHighChecklist.com with a link back to the forum?

Offline TheFuzz

• Skull Shores Ghoulia
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2016, 07:11:22 PM »
Melissa rocks for starting the thread and you rock for that spreadsheet! May I post on MonsterHighChecklist.com with a link back to the forum?

Certainly! Spread the good word. (with melissa's ok)

Also, I went to the store and bought 7 new minis successfully using my spreadsheet. 3 old releases, 4 new. I did not happen upon B22.

Offline Melissa

• Gore-geous
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2016, 11:37:25 AM »

Absolutely, although I've still got some things to update in this thread, it's more up to date than it was last week lol

Offline WitchQueen

• Stiff
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2016, 02:48:19 PM »
I would just like to add that I too got powerghouls Lagoona for B22 from list 2. She has the same hair color as Twyla's normal hair.

Offline Evilunicorn

• Down Undah Diva
  • Always tired
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2016, 03:43:56 PM »
I would just like to add that I too got powerghouls Lagoona for B22 from list 2. She has the same hair color as Twyla's normal hair.
We talkin about the PG Twyla code being PG Lagoona? If so then count me in that boat, same happened to me. Easy mistake though, they do look a but similar at first glance.

Offline j3st3r

• Recently Deceased
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2016, 11:13:38 AM »
My Walmart just got in a new box and it's the 211- and 215- series.   Anyone have any info on what's in those?  Thanks so much for the minis help so far!

Offline RodimusKnight

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Fearleader
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2016, 07:54:08 AM »
I got code
21060B27
it was original Skeleta.

Offline Melissa

• Gore-geous
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2016, 11:06:40 AM »
My Walmart just got in a new box and it's the 211- and 215- series.   Anyone have any info on what's in those?  Thanks so much for the minis help so far!
You might want to start off just buying one but I think it would be safe to assume they follow the same pattern as all the others found so far.

Offline UltimatelyOptic

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • MIB Signature Ghoulia
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2016, 04:50:14 PM »

I'd like to confirm that 21160B21 is Candy Ghoul Cleo, as I just got her today. I went armed with the lists, but found two 211- series and took a guess that they followed the others in the 186-209 series.  I couldn't fully read the last number in the other one they had, but I figured B21 was CG Cleo and I was right. :)

Offline galaxy

• Trade Count: (+88)
  • Sister Pack
  • Jason
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2016, 04:06:38 PM »
Do we have a complete list of the 211 and so forth ones? My local Target had some of them but I didn't think a codelist was created yet.

Offline klbailey

• Create a Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2016, 08:01:33 PM »
Do we have a complete list of the 211 and so forth ones? My local Target had some of them but I didn't think a codelist was created yet.

What did their codes end in and are you prepared to do a research project?