collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 31
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

December 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31

No calendar events were found.

Author Topic: Lots to trade, expect this thread to update a lot XD  (Read 2036 times)

Offline Nyanko

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Wonky Eyes
    • View Profile
    • Eyes-Everywhere
Lots to trade, expect this thread to update a lot XD
« on: June 10, 2016, 12:48:16 AM »
First up are some pre loved dolls I've gotten second hand, they come as seen with no major flaws or damage except for the fakie Nefera who has a snapped off leg at the leg peg. It can easily be gorilla or super glued back on but they sent me another one so I didn't have to. Oh and Picture Day Lala's hair needs a good boil and wash its ca-Ray-zee.
Here's the gallery for those:

https://imgur.com/a/bRdWQ
(soldHome Ick Frankie is gone)

Update 8/23/16 some more inbox dolls looking to trade, some old EAH and some newer MH
https://imgur.com/a/rIwTM

Update 9/10/16 some more inbox dolls, Haunted and Dragon Games
https://imgur.com/a/6bt8W

Update:I have some extras of the Monster High Minis as well here's who I have of those:
Season 1
Original Ghouls:
Venus
Ari/Spectra
Lagoona
Catty Noir
Catrine
Abbey
Draculaura
Frankie
Swim Frankie
Moanica
Cleo
Sleepy clawdeen
Twyla
Ghostly clawdeen
Deuce
Candy Lala
Toralei
Ragdoll Ari
Circus Venus
Sleepy Ari
Candy Abbey
Swim Moanica
Ragdoll Frankie
Ghostly Twyla

UPDATE10-06-16

https://imgur.com/a/bYPRM
Loads of alll new in box EAH, Monster High and Descendants dolls added to the trade list! Also updated my extras of my minis list because I've gotten a slew more of them! Right now I'm willing to trade just about anything you see here for the Halloween MH Minis!

ALSO! I have tonnes of loose shoes, in pairs, that I'd be willing to trade for stands, legit MH or EAH stands only please. If you'd be interested in trading me some stands for shoes that would be awesome! I have too many shoes my girls can't wear them allllll!

I'll be adding a bunch of NIB dolls and a bunch of dolls like new out of box, these are just the top,of the pile as it were lol.

Will trade for
- any of the new reboot dolls, especially : Clawdeen with locker, day to night ghouls, Frankie Pets Beast Friend
- Forbitten Love NIB
- I heart fashion Cleo
- first wave Cleo/Deuce NIB
- any Fearleader dolls or fearleading outfits
- good condition first wave Nefera and Cupids
- SDCC Ghoulia
- SDCC Frankie
- CAM parts ( 3 eyed, ghost, Skelton, Blob and werewolf grey)
- 13 Wishes Abbey NIB
- Ghouls Alive Cleo
- I heart fashion Venus
- any of the articulated reboot dolls (I Will trade for budget reboot dolls but since they cost less I'm keeping that in mind, still interested tho)

I also collect MLP (Rainbow Dash) and EAH as well as fakies, the weirder the better. If it's not listed here it never hurts to ask and just show me your trade list either! So go for it :)
Other things I collect that I'd trade for : BJD wigs and eyes, MH clothing, stands, Amazon credit, Barbie clothing, old wave Bratz, especially Jade or Sasha, 1980s sweetface Barbies with their hair in good condition, any of the Neon lights ball Descendants dolls, free face ups or rerooting, lots of stuff, if you see it,p and want it, ask!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 06:23:44 PM by Nyanko »
Will trade for: Original Catty, any Fearleader, Forbitten love NIB, I heart Fashion Cleo NIB, Pack of Trouble, SDCC Ghoulia, SDCC Frankie, CAM parts (3eyes, ghost, skeleton, blob) first wave Cleo/Deuce NIB, Signature Neferas and Cupids, lots else too it never hurts to ask!

Offline Glowa

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
    • GlowA's Instagram
Re: Lots to trade, expect this thread to update a lot XD
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 03:47:49 AM »
How much are the dolls? And how much would shipping be within the USA?

Offline Nyanko

• Wonky Eyes
    • View Profile
    • Eyes-Everywhere
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 11:26:12 AM »
I wasn't really looking to sell, more to trade but if you're interested in something there drop me a PM with an offer on who you want and we'll go from there!
Will trade for: Original Catty, any Fearleader, Forbitten love NIB, I heart Fashion Cleo NIB, Pack of Trouble, SDCC Ghoulia, SDCC Frankie, CAM parts (3eyes, ghost, skeleton, blob) first wave Cleo/Deuce NIB, Signature Neferas and Cupids, lots else too it never hurts to ask!

Offline Nyanko

• Wonky Eyes
    • View Profile
    • Eyes-Everywhere
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 10:51:51 PM »
Added some Monster Minis! Bump!

Offline Nyanko

• Wonky Eyes
    • View Profile
    • Eyes-Everywhere
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2016, 10:46:02 PM »
Added some more minis! Bump!

Offline Nyanko

• Wonky Eyes
    • View Profile
    • Eyes-Everywhere
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2016, 08:43:58 PM »
Added a few more boxed dolls to the trade list bumpity bump