collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 11
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Calendar

October 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

Author Topic: Are the Ever After High Signatures with facial expressions legit or not?  (Read 2426 times)

Offline respositob

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile
Are the Ever After High Signatures with facial expressions legit or not? I don't mean the budget ones. I mean the full on Signatures with accessories. I really want to find them so I can redress them. I usually don't redress dolls but I want a few I can redress. So I've being waiting to buy more Signatures until Mattel comes out with ones with expressions. If they're not legit, then I'm gonna go ahead and buy more Signatures. If anyone knows anything please respond. Thanks!

Offline Melissa

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Gore-geous
  • Rochelle & Maddie fanatic!
    • View Profile
I don't think we have definitive information either way. It's possible that they will only use the smiling faces going forward, but whether they will re-release the signature dolls with the newer faces is only speculation at the moment, as far as I know.

Offline respositob

• Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile
I don't think we have definitive information either way. It's possible that they will only use the smiling faces going forward, but whether they will re-release the signature dolls with the newer faces is only speculation at the moment, as far as I know.

Oh, okay. Thank you! I just saw the pictures and was so excited. I hope they release them! :)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Monsterista
    • View Profile

Oh, okay. Thank you! I just saw the pictures and was so excited. I hope they release them! :)

If you are redressing them anyways why do they have to be signatures? Why not just get the unarticulated budget ones and swap their bodies with the body from one of their past releases?
Still seeking Indigo Astranova doll and Chase Twyla Vinyl!!!
My Trades - MH, Customs, and More!
Also seeking mini Catwalk Kitties fakies, Avea size Frightmares, this Galaxy Starz doll, these Novi Stars fakies, real Novi Vera Tabray, Twilight Teenz Nemonia. Trades Preferred.

Offline Manster Guy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • MIB Signature Lagoona
    • View Profile

If you are redressing them anyways why do they have to be signatures? Why not just get the unarticulated budget ones and swap their bodies with the body from one of their past releases?

Yeah, I've got another Maddie sig awaiting a smiley head transplant, once the smiley budgets hit the UK that is.
There are many of shades of grey between black and white.

Offline respositob

• Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile

That's a fantastic idea! I just hope I won't break my doll in the process, as I've never done anything like that before. I'm sure I could find a tutorial on here on how to swap doll heads. Thanks for suggesting that, I hadn't thought of that!  :biggrin: