collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 29
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 4
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

October 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Author Topic: What non-MH purchase did you recently make? 2.0  (Read 81466 times)

Online Konzern

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • MIB Signature Jackson
    • View Profile
Re: What non-MH purchase did you recently make? 2.0
« Reply #840 on: October 13, 2018, 07:53:13 AM »
Just got power back from Hurricane Michael after 67 hours.  One of my first messages in my email was amiami asking for payment, so I just placed our Amiami order.  Also got an offer of six Fire Emblem badges on Otsukai.

Before the storm, literally three minutes before the power went out, I also managed to get my sister Trick or Sweet Bear from the Funko Shop.
Sing with me a song of conquest and fate
The black pillar cracks beneath its weight
Night breaks through the day, hard as a stone
Lost in thoughts all alone

Offline Lhianneth

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spooktacular
    • View Profile
    • Flickr Photostream
« Reply #841 on: October 14, 2018, 06:28:16 AM »
My partner is a beautiful human being. He knew I was hoping to get a MiniFee when the sewing machine carked it, so he told me he'd pay for a body and other pieces, in order to get the current event head. ;__;

I am a spoilt woman, and when he told me he wanted me to order the doll, I was just crushed by sentiment.

Offline Wuvmykitties

• Crazy cat and doll lady
  • Trade Count: (+37)
  • Sister Pack
  • Bring me your fakies, your clones, your knockoffs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: October 14, 2018, 06:19:30 PM »
I got #98 Future Is Bright (again) after misplacing the first one, and rebodied her onto the strawberry blonde curvy MTM gal. 
love & prayers, Lynda :)
Psalm 37:4

Offline SaelaVe

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • Dawn of the Dance
  • Full-time toy enthusiast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: October 14, 2018, 07:00:23 PM »
My partner is a beautiful human being. He knew I was hoping to get a MiniFee when the sewing machine carked it, so he told me he'd pay for a body and other pieces, in order to get the current event head. ;__;

I am a spoilt woman, and when he told me he wanted me to order the doll, I was just crushed by sentiment.

That is incredibly sweet! <3
Congrats! :D

DeviantArt  |  Flickr  |  Instagram

"They say nothing is impossible; but I do nothing every day."

Offline Lhianneth

• Spooktacular
    • View Profile
    • Flickr Photostream
« Reply #844 on: October 14, 2018, 07:06:42 PM »

Thank you. <3

He is a wonderful and supportive human being. He also reasoned that the doll + the sewing machine basically came out to my original plan's cost, so it makes me extra fuzzy that he actually knew what I was doing. LOL

It sounds weird, but I figure he tunes out when I go on a doll ramble. He proved me wrong yet again.

Offline Wuvmykitties

• Crazy cat and doll lady
  • Trade Count: (+37)
  • Sister Pack
  • Bring me your fakies, your clones, your knockoffs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: October 15, 2018, 03:57:35 AM »

Thank you. <3

He is a wonderful and supportive human being. He also reasoned that the doll + the sewing machine basically came out to my original plan's cost, so it makes me extra fuzzy that he actually knew what I was doing. LOL

It sounds weird, but I figure he tunes out when I go on a doll ramble. He proved me wrong yet again.

He's a keeper!
love & prayers, Lynda :)
Psalm 37:4

Offline Lhianneth

• Spooktacular
    • View Profile
    • Flickr Photostream
« Reply #846 on: October 15, 2018, 08:18:31 PM »

Thank you. <3

He's a keeper!

100% <3 (and for many more reasons than this, but those aren't doll-relevant)

Offline Mickey Rumble

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Voltageous
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: October 15, 2018, 08:40:29 PM »
I found a Beauty and the Beast Enchanting Ball Gown Belle doll at Winners today and couldn't resist.

Apologies for the blurry pic, my cat kept headbutting my camera arm.

Offline DogMom

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • MIB Signature Toralei
  • Dog hairs are scent delivery mechanisms.
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: Yesterday at 11:07:55 AM »

Lhia, congrats on getting your MiniFee after all! And on having such a thoughtful and caring partner, makes it all the sweeter. Is this going to become your FAVORITE doll now?!   
<3 :thumb: :sunny: :green:
"Inescapable change is for puny mortals."     ~Nemesis

Offline Lhianneth

• Spooktacular
    • View Profile
    • Flickr Photostream
« Reply #849 on: Yesterday at 06:01:16 PM »

Lhia, congrats on getting your MiniFee after all! And on having such a thoughtful and caring partner, makes it all the sweeter. Is this going to become your FAVORITE doll now?!   
<3 :thumb: :sunny: :green:

Thank you!  :hug:

You can bet your bottom dollar she will be. Hahaha

He's been chatting with me about what I plan to do with her/how long it'll take for them to make her/how frequently events come around at Fairyland and so on.

Offline nassib

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Dawn of the Dance
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: Today at 06:50:44 AM »

Thank you. <3

He's a keeper!

100% <3 (and for many more reasons than this, but those aren't doll-relevant)

:love: <3 :love: <3
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead - Last Ride of the day - Nightwish.

Nassib09, on Flickr