collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 8
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Calendar

October 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

Author Topic: Webisodes  (Read 2208 times)

Offline neon_jellyfish

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Spooktacular
    • View Profile
Webisodes
« on: March 31, 2016, 02:04:50 AM »
We haven't seen any new webisodes since Dragon Games, only small excerpts from DG, and considering they only got to pixies so far, we probably won't see new webisodes in the nearest future. What do you think is the reason for this? I have three theories:

1. There is no plot between Dragon Games and Epic Winter, EW starts right where DG ended, so they don't want to dilute the story with webisodes - but this seems unlikely to me.
2. The webisodes aren't ready for airing yet, so they're putting up DG parts more slowly than it's usual (I know they always share tiny bits of Netflix specials, but I think this time it takes too long, it's been ages since the last webisode) to win some time for webisode creators - I hope this one is right.
3. They're planning to make some changes, probably not that big to call it reboot, and they want to wait with webisodes after that change happens - this is pretty paranoid and I think and hope it's wrong guess. I like current webisode style, I hope they don't switch to 3D or change stylization or give everyone creepy insane smile...

Anyways, what do you think?
(Oh, and if you think I'm a webisode addict whose fingers start to shake because I didn't get my dose for too long, you're spot on   ;))

Offline Morieris

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MIB Collector
  • you're just jealous because I'm the chosen one
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Re: Webisodes
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 03:50:25 AM »
They're probably just not ready.
Hairdorable for trade, ask me.[/size]

Offline roseprincess1

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • MIB Signature Jackson
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 04:32:26 AM »
probably also too busy working on the  MH revamp ( pun intended ) and havent had a chance to work on them yet

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Monsterista
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2016, 08:22:50 AM »
I hope we get some soon. It's a different team who works on the EAH animation than MH so anything going on with MH has no bearing on EAH webisodes. The Birthday Ball dolls hint at some kind of plot that is separate from Epic Winter so I think there should be a new webisode around when the main dolls are set to release.
Still seeking Indigo Astranova doll and Chase Twyla Vinyl!!!
My Trades - MH, Customs, and More!
Also seeking mini Catwalk Kitties fakies, Avea size Frightmares, this Galaxy Starz doll, these Novi Stars fakies, real Novi Vera Tabray, Twilight Teenz Nemonia. Trades Preferred.

Offline WildHoney

• Voltageous
  • Meet Ze Monsta
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2016, 07:25:33 PM »
I hope they're just not ready yet, because I love the animation style and I wouldn't like 3d cg animation.
On the other hand, the stop motion videos caught me off guard, they are amazing and totally unexpected. I think the Raven Queen doll used is slightly wonky, oh well... :blush:
There was a forum member, can't remember her name, who made a stop motion video with dolls (a repainted licca doll). Was Mattel inspired by her? :P ;)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 07:27:49 PM by WildHoney »

Offline Ringlets

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Creeperific
  • Be yourself, dare to dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2016, 04:59:06 AM »
I'll go with theory #2 :)  they just aren't quite ready yet. I'm itching for more websiodes as well so I check the EAH doll site on facebook and they said that there will be more webisodes soon and I'm sure there was something about Apple, Cupid, and Cedar storylines as well as the Bday ball thing. I don't think it will just skip to Epic Winter. I just wish they'd hurry up with the new stuff :P

BIG WANT BUDGET EAH DEXTER please!! 
<3 Wanted: http://mharena.com/index.php?topic=14405.new#new  <3

Offline neon_jellyfish

• Spooktacular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2016, 09:51:12 AM »
Thanks for your thoughts, everyone!