collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 13
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 6
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

January 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

Author Topic: ONCE UPON A CHILD: Finds & Sales  (Read 1063 times)

Offline Shante9700

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Stone Cold Style
    • View Profile
ONCE UPON A CHILD: Finds & Sales
« on: March 29, 2016, 05:56:09 PM »
Okay so I decided to take a peek in OUAC as I was buying my kiddos clothes and saw they had a whole wall of dolls (they unbox them) and found a bunch of MH dollies with all accessories, in great condition for only 3.50 a piece! If you have a once upon a child go check it out!

Got me 13 wishes Gigi and an Art Class Robecca for 7$ total! Brand new!

[formatted thread title :) --Zombelina, Discussions/Sightings mod]
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 06:34:58 PM by Zombelina »

Offline PJSparkles

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scary Cute
  • Notorious Necromancer
    • View Profile
Re: ONCE UPON A CHILD: Finds & Sales
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 07:19:31 PM »
Nice finds! I'm itching for Gigi and Djinni, but I need to cut back a bit on doll purchases for a while. :P I've also had good luck at a particular once upon a child near me.

I think a collector got rid of a large amount at one location, because I keep finding more and more when I check back.

So far, I've bought a signature catty noir, cleolei, music festival abbey, avea trotter, casta fierce, ghouls rule frankie, and multiple others that I didn't buy. I also picked up a signature Briar Beauty with most of her accessories (no purse). With the exception of the last two, they cost me about 7.50-15.00 each. kind of irritated that my local store had them so expensive now that you can get them for half or one fifth of the price  at multiple locations...>_>

If anyone is interested, the once upon a child in oakbrook, IL still has several ghoulias, a clawdeen, lagoona, draculauras, and a signature catty (missing shoes, stand, and mic) for 3.50 each, as of about 3-4 days ago. They're all clothed and most have shoes or accessories with them. Some also have stands and brushes. :)

(mods; if I should make a new thread, please let me know)

Offline Shante9700

• Stone Cold Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 05:49:50 PM »
Hello!

I've certainly cut back so I definitely understand you. It sucks that the prices are so high but I am very glad you got SOME dolls.

Mine also had Novi
stars for 1$ brand new... I got them this was about a month ago... And I haven't been back since.

Offline PuffPink

• Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
    • PuffPink
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 06:21:29 PM »
Yeah mine is always kinda expensive too. A lot of the time they're older dolls but still kinda ratty for liek $15 and you're like, :/