collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 17
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

March 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: What non-MH purchase did you recently make?  (Read 265178 times)

Offline dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Cleo & Deuce 2-Pack
  • <3
    • View Profile
Re: What non-MH purchase did you recently make?
« Reply #1000 on: January 30, 2015, 09:05:50 AM »
A new laptop, because the one I'm using now's fan broke a while ago and sooner or later it's going to overheat and fry itself, a cooler to go under the new laptop, and two dresses and a lipgloss from Torrid.  ^.^

Hey! I'm Nikki! <3 Check Out My Youtube Toy Channel, My BJD Channel and My Gaming Channel 

Offline mascarah

• Resident Banshee
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • MIB Signature Toralei
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: January 30, 2015, 12:19:29 PM »
China Glaze Pack Lightly (shimmer is subtler in most lights)

source

Offline nassib

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Dawn of the Dance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: January 30, 2015, 12:51:19 PM »
Cute!
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead - Last Ride of the day - Nightwish.

Nassib09, on Flickr

Offline dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: January 30, 2015, 07:40:07 PM »
I bought two more tops from Torrid.

Here are pics of all of my purchases from them that I ordered in the last week, in case anyone is curious.  :)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey! I'm Nikki! <3 Check Out My Youtube Toy Channel, My BJD Channel and My Gaming Channel 

Offline Howls-wth-Wolves

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Freaky Fabulous
  • Go ghouls!! Hockey ghoul in the house
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: January 30, 2015, 07:57:48 PM »
The DVD of the movie Rebecca, b-day gift for my BFF. And an AG mystery book (Clue In The Castle Tower). Hockey tickets if I can swing it soon. Need to check the prices.

Offline Centaur_Brady

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Vampire Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1005 on: January 30, 2015, 11:32:28 PM »
Today, I got a Toysrus exclusive Ken fashion set with a doll. It came with a ton of cute clothing pieces that I am going to use on my Barbie collector Ken dolls. WOO!
I also bought a few sweaters and shirts from Forever21. The first clothing pieces in my 2015 wardrobe.
I also FINALLY got around to getting the Sleeping Beauty blu ray. :D

Offline Lhianneth

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spooktacular
    • View Profile
    • Flickr Photostream
« Reply #1006 on: January 30, 2015, 11:36:56 PM »
I had a little pile of parcels awaiting my return home. Most of them were somehow MH/EAH related, but one had my new artbook from one of my favourite artists, Sakizo. *__*

I'm so thrilled. Her art is always so amazing. And she's announced that she's possibly re-releasing her first two artbooks, which are the only ones I'm missing! I cannot wait.

Also, did a few Kickstarters recently. Didn't pay for this one any time recently, but got my Kickstarter copy of the Bee & Puppycat first edition comic arrived while I was away, too. So cute. Sooooo cute. Waiting on the kickstarter Goat Mug that I ordered my partner as a surprise. I hope he likes it!

Offline Wuvmykitties

• Crazy cat and doll lady
  • Trade Count: (+37)
  • Sister Pack
  • Bring me your fakies, your clones, your knockoffs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: January 31, 2015, 06:35:47 PM »
I just purchased and received a HP Deskjet 3510 printer, along with cartridges, from eBay.  Then yesterday (Friday) I went to Joann and got a 10 pack of colorfast printable fabric on sale for around $16.  Now I just need to figure out how to print the fabric out.  I have a couple prints ready, but I'm wondering if I need software or something.  Oh well...looking forward to this! :)
love & prayers, Lynda :)
Psalm 37:4

Offline dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: January 31, 2015, 09:27:02 PM »
I bought some more Bdellium Tools makeup brushes tonight. Wooo!

Offline OMGitsaLisa

• MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: February 01, 2015, 06:58:07 AM »
I just waited in line at Target before they opened to snag a Rosalina amiibo. I got her and an extra to try to trade for Ike when he starts showing up, but it's a little embarrassing and frustrating that I've resorted to this for a little plastic toy. But it's so CUTE. Oh, and while I was there, I got a Vi and Va Roxi doll who came with a little boom box and record. She's very cute.

Offline ebmerc

• Champion of Love and Justice
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: February 01, 2015, 07:11:03 AM »
I just waited in line at Target before they opened to snag a Rosalina amiibo. I got her and an extra to try to trade for Ike when he starts showing up, but it's a little embarrassing and frustrating that I've resorted to this for a little plastic toy. But it's so CUTE. Oh, and while I was there, I got a Vi and Va Roxi doll who came with a little boom box and record. She's very cute.

GAH! Lucky! I would kill for a Rosalina amiibo! If I wasn't sitting in the middle of a snow storm right now I'd be out hunting for her.

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spread the skelelove! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: February 02, 2015, 06:45:18 AM »
eeee, I got skelepuppy mail! :tackleglomp:
I so want to open that box. now. but I'm still at work, and wouldn't be able to handle the cuteness overload in an office-acceptable manner XD
:roch: :skel:

Offline Zapper

• Sheep in Werewolf's clothing
  • Monster High Arena
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Monsterista
  • Secretary of Nagriculture
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: February 02, 2015, 06:59:41 AM »
Yeeah, Loona! :biggrin:

FOR TRADE! (Sig Toralei, Frostina Sprinkles, Bratzillaz Vampelina)

Offline Morieris

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MIB Collector
  • you're just jealous because I'm the chosen one
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #1013 on: February 02, 2015, 11:09:24 AM »
Well I went to TRU hoping for new TtW dolls...no luck.
THEN I went to Target hoping for the Rosalina amiibo...that was a joke.

BUT they had a ton of NEW movies on BR/DVD for 10$!! I got Boxtrolls, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, and Shrek 2 for like 27.50$!! I had already bought Book of Life, but I may exchange it and buy it again cheaper!
Hairdorable for trade, ask me.[/size]

Offline OMGitsaLisa

• View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: February 02, 2015, 12:34:24 PM »
Woot woot, my pre-ordered Bowser, Sheik, and Toon Link amiibos showed up today. I kind of want to get 3 more Links and paint them like 4 Swords, but I should save room for all the future amiibos I will surely buy. Nintendo has their hooks in me baaaad with these.

Unfortunately, I would be pretty surprised if any Rosalina's are still in stock at any Target in the country now that amiibo fans know how hard these things are to find. If fans didn't get them, the scalpers surely did. :( Worse, I don't think they're getting refreshed. You could always import one or wait for her inevitable release in a different line (like the upcoming Mario line with red bases), though.

Offline Morieris

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MIB Collector
  • you're just jealous because I'm the chosen one
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #1015 on: February 02, 2015, 01:46:58 PM »
Woot woot, my pre-ordered Bowser, Sheik, and Toon Link amiibos showed up today. I kind of want to get 3 more Links and paint them like 4 Swords, but I should save room for all the future amiibos I will surely buy. Nintendo has their hooks in me baaaad with these.

Unfortunately, I would be pretty surprised if any Rosalina's are still in stock at any Target in the country now that amiibo fans know how hard these things are to find. If fans didn't get them, the scalpers surely did. :( Worse, I don't think they're getting refreshed. You could always import one or wait for her inevitable release in a different line (like the upcoming Mario line with red bases), though.

I thought because we were in a small area it wouldn't be that bad...I guess not :/ That was the only one I really wanted, I don't even have a Wii U, so I hope at least whoever got her is using her! I do wonder why Nintendo is doing this.

Do they plan to do alternate colors? I usually main Black and Gold Rosalina anyway (as well as monochrome Kirby, Silver Lucario, and Dark Toon Link)
Hairdorable for trade, ask me.[/size]

Offline Lilithdrff

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Spooktacular
  • Caffeine Powered!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: February 02, 2015, 01:57:26 PM »
Got my taxes back so spent a few hundred bucks on clothes (severely needed a new wardrove), bought the kids a couple of toys, bought husband some clothes, and bought myself my grail Pullip Elisabeth (who should arrive this week). Wooo!

Offline OMGitsaLisa

• View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: February 02, 2015, 02:05:02 PM »
I thought because we were in a small area it wouldn't be that bad...I guess not :/ That was the only one I really wanted, I don't even have a Wii U, so I hope at least whoever got her is using her! I do wonder why Nintendo is doing this.

Do they plan to do alternate colors? I usually main Black and Gold Rosalina anyway (as well as monochrome Kirby, Silver Lucario, and Dark Toon Link)

They haven't mentioned any plans to do alternate Smash colors, but they will surely release another Rosalina down the road just because she's at least a second-string part of the Mario family. It just might be a different pose or something and maybe it won't have the Luma.

I don't think Nintendo is intentionally making it hard to get their products. They just really really really underestimated demand for them. They might do another run of her Smash version later on, but nothing has been announced and Target says that they don't expect to get any more of her in.

The whole thing has been pretty frustrating so I really hope Nintendo can hammer out their production issues. There would probably be enough of Rosalina to go around if it weren't for scalpers. :(

Offline empirical

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Down Undah Diva
  • a morbid beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: February 02, 2015, 08:23:30 PM »
mystixx goth siva fashion pack
zombie girls rhoda kille(articulated version)
mcfarlane toys assassins creed(black flag) edward kenway in mayan oufit

had to cancel the novi and funko.  :cry:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 05:15:12 PM by empirical »
giant killer ants never wear hats

swagbucks referral link

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spread the skelelove! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: February 03, 2015, 01:13:28 AM »
Yeeah, Loona! :biggrin:

eee, Scraps! :love:

I opened the puppies yesterday - they are seriously tiny! :3 I mean, I did see the comparison pic, but I still didn't expect them to be this small and delicate (if xolos, they will only pass for the toy size :P ). I am in love with them :3
also, silly as this may sound: I knew they are poseable, and the pictures did show several poses, but they kind of passed me by and I expected about 4 back and forth-moving joints only. it was such a happy surprise to find out they have rotating joints, and way more than 4 of them :love: now to make them some accessories (like collars to distinguish them, a new leash - the one they came with is way too small for the MH-scale - and a dog bed) ^^
:roch: :skel: