collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 16
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

October 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

Author Topic: Faybelle Thorn Discussion Thread  (Read 2526 times)

Offline neon_jellyfish

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Spooktacular
    • View Profile
Faybelle Thorn Discussion Thread
« on: February 21, 2016, 08:05:47 AM »
At first, I wanted to start discussion thread for Raven or Maddie, because I love those two, but I would simply squeal about how I love them and want them in every line and give me Dragon Games Maddie!

But there's another character I'm very interested in, both story-wise and doll-wise - Faybelle.
I like how she's mean but still maintains her own set of moralities, and she also values herself and doesn't become a backless minion just to get close to her idol and role-model. She want's to be the Bad Fairy, and I'm very curious about how it will go now when Briar doesn't plan to become the Sleeping Beauty. So, what do you think, what future awaits this dark fairy?

I love her doll (even though I'm still waiting to get her), I love her unnatural skintone and white hair, I only wish she had her wings attached to her body, like MH Luna has. I think they missed a great chance with FOI, I think Fabelle would look awesome in that line (her FOI webisode design looks great!). Also, I wish she had a DG release, but that's biased, I simply love DG outfits so much I want EVERYONE to be in that line. I also want something like Collector Edition doll, in full dark fairy attire, with BIG BAD wings, lots of black tulle and lace and more colorful streaks in her hair.

Offline Morieris

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MIB Collector
  • you're just jealous because I'm the chosen one
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Re: Faybelle Thorn Discussion Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 08:08:54 AM »
One of my favorite characters - because EAH goes in cycles on who it wants to acknowledge in media. I don't think a lot of people read Fairy's Got Talent, which I consider the best book released in the franchise so far.
Hairdorable for trade, ask me.[/size]

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2016, 01:00:57 PM »
I read Fairy's got talent.  But hmm, while I liked the book, I have trouble with the doll.  I guess I don't care for the whole "mean" cheerleader thing.  It's been done a lot.  But that's only part of it.  The other part is I wish she had more fairy in her outfit.  Her doll comes across as too human for me.

I am hoping they will make a more fairy themed outfit for her in the future.  That would win me over.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 01:10:15 PM by brightberry »

Offline QueenGusty

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • One-Eyed Ghoul
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2016, 01:31:49 PM »
I'm definitely hoping for more Faybelle releases as she's one of the two I have decided to pick up every release of (the other being Kitty because well, crazy cat lady)

Carrie
"I'm the C to the E-L, L, Y ZOM-BIE. Ain't no other EQG eats brains like me!

I'm a zombie and you're delicious!"

https://www.facebook.com/cellyzombieeatsworld

Offline dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Cleo & Deuce 2-Pack
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2016, 01:54:37 PM »
I am a bit torn on Faybelle. I want to like her, because I love the dark fairy character in Sleeping Beauty, but she's just kind of nasty and a little selfish from what we have seen of her, and it makes me dislike her. Although, she is a villain who wants to stay that way, so I think most people aren't meant to like her.  ^^;

Doll-wise, her Signature is rather lackluster, although I do own three of her. :blush: I'd like to see her in a different outfit/line, preferably a deluxe one. I really don't mind paying the full $24.99 price-point, if they're done well. ^.^

Hey! I'm Nikki! <3 Check Out My Youtube Toy Channel, My BJD Channel and My Gaming Channel 

Offline roseprincess1

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • MIB Signature Jackson
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2016, 03:23:31 PM »
I got her about three weeks ago ... had some christmas money left over.. shes really pretty to me.. tho im k inda done on the cheerleader thing.. tho that isnt really what makes her mean.. Shes mean all on her own.
I like her colors and the mild sparkle she has to her skin.. its very attractive..
my only gripe is the wings.. another necklace wings like cupid.. UGH.. still they stay on well enough.
I really enjoyed "fairy's got talent" i picked it up o utta curiosity and now i have several more!!
I would like to see her in some more out fits.. her fairest on ice outfit was so pretty!!

Offline Morieris

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MIB Collector
  • you're just jealous because I'm the chosen one
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2016, 04:11:10 PM »
Honestly, where is her second doll? I bought her last May near when she first came out. I can't believe she's had nothing even leaked since then.
Hairdorable for trade, ask me.[/size]

Offline dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2016, 04:15:32 PM »
I'm hoping she'll be an exclusive to somewhere, since we haven't any of those for the upcoming stuff yet!

Hey! I'm Nikki! <3 Check Out My Youtube Toy Channel, My BJD Channel and My Gaming Channel 

Offline Claire85

• MIB Signature Toralei
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2016, 04:43:09 PM »
I have a few ideas of what I would personally like of a new Faybelle doll:

1. I would kind of like a "rivals" line.. I know we're technically done with the Royals vs Rebels thing, but
it would be nice to see the ones who want to embrace their stories more. Well, at least one side of them who wants to embrace it.
-Like having Faybelle vs Briar, or even Faybelle vs Farrah would be cool, which goes to Number 3 more.

2. A "fairy party" type thing. Faybelle, Farrah, and maybe Nina? Could introduce new fairies; Tinkerbell child (ha!), Tooth Fairy child, Sugar Plum Fairy (Which could be really cool), etc.

3. Fairy's Got Talent, do the play that Justine set up. Faybelle, Justine, Farrah, Cupid, etc.

4. If they don't make a new doll of her anytime soon, I could see a "Cheerhexing" pack and some of them in their uniforms. Since that is what Faybelle is most interested in and it seems like that's what fairies usually do in this world.

I would just like to see another doll of her soon as well. I mean Bunny and Allistair just got their second dolls, so hopefully soon!?

Offline dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2016, 04:45:51 PM »
Ahhhh! You put the idea in my head! Now I TOTALLY want a daughter of Tinkerbell EAH doll! XD

Offline Claire85

• MIB Signature Toralei
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2016, 04:50:37 PM »
Ahhhh! You put the idea in my head! Now I TOTALLY want a daughter of Tinkerbell EAH doll! XD

Yeah! Honestly, I just reallly want Peter Pan characters... They would be treading some waters though with the whole Neverland copyright, hopefully they can do something eventually though.

Offline UltimatelyOptic

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • MIB Signature Ghoulia
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2016, 02:41:49 PM »
Now I want an offspring from the Tooth Fairy! (Daughter or son because, hey- why not a boy fairy?)