collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 30
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Calendar

June 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29

Author Topic: Monster High Minis Discussion  (Read 177411 times)

Offline Firecracker

• Trade Count: (+55)
  • Down Undah Diva
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Minis Discussion
« Reply #620 on: October 11, 2016, 05:15:58 PM »
The halloween ones aren't online are they? I mean if they are then I may as well order a lot and just pick the collection out with codes and return the unopened ones
Sadly, only on eBay for exorbitant prices  :|  I'd be willing to buy a set from eBay if I wasn't going to spend more then $5 on each mini, but that's a pipe dream and I accept that  :( ($10+ for a mini blind bag, even if it's halloween themed, just isn't worth it...)

Offline piinkypiie

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Down Undah Diva
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: October 11, 2016, 07:35:27 PM »
The halloween ones aren't online are they? I mean if they are then I may as well order a lot and just pick the collection out with codes and return the unopened ones
Sadly, only on eBay for exorbitant prices  :|  I'd be willing to buy a set from eBay if I wasn't going to spend more then $5 on each mini, but that's a pipe dream and I accept that  :( ($10+ for a mini blind bag, even if it's halloween themed, just isn't worth it...)

thats why i am hoping any arena members that can help me pick up those 3 ghouls, ill be willing to pay for everything. ebay is just too expensive :(
^.^ :drac: :hearts: :rainbow:

Offline mephisto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • One-Eyed Ghoul
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: October 12, 2016, 09:14:42 AM »

thats why i am hoping any arena members that can help me pick up those 3 ghouls, ill be willing to pay for everything. ebay is just too expensive :(

I've thought about getting some to sell at face value + shipping here, but the one I went to personally was a pretty long trip out for me, plus I'm really hoping to get a job with my new license soon and make a lot more money...because currently I'm making only half of what I should be.  :( 

I was worried about Halloween stuff, too... and then I thought about it and realized that really, we're not even half way through October--try to keep your hopes up for finding stuff the next half of the month!

Offline SaelaVe

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • Dawn of the Dance
  • Full-time toy enthusiast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: October 12, 2016, 10:47:34 AM »
So is PA the only place that any of us have found them the Halloween Minis so far?  I'm trying to figure out if this is a distribution issue, or if maybe they're not even supposed to be out until later in the month and a handful of Walmarts have just put them out early.

I contacted Mattel to see if they could shed any light on this for us.  Waiting to hear back from them.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 02:03:54 PM by SaelaVe »

Offline Shahaila

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • MIB Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: October 12, 2016, 11:37:27 AM »
Where at in Texas?
Also in Austin and Round Rock  :)
"I have no particular talent,
I am passionately inquisitive" Albert Einstein

Offline laura_uk

• Stiff
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: October 12, 2016, 11:45:09 PM »
Uk-ers my large tesco has loads, managed to pick up beach frankie and candy cleo yesterday.

Offline Scarlett

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Monster Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: October 12, 2016, 11:54:38 PM »
I got Power Ghouls Rochelle & Draculaura, and Sleepover Clawdeen today.  I thought I got a defective Clawdeen to start with, as her body had been spun around, and her legs/body were pointing backwards.

They're all lining up along the top of the TV set - looking very cute!

Offline SaelaVe

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • Dawn of the Dance
  • Full-time toy enthusiast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: October 13, 2016, 10:16:44 PM »
I received a response from Mattel on the Halloween minis.  This is what they had to say:

Hi Sara,

Thank you for contacting Mattel!

Regrettably, I don't have any information for Halloween Monster High Minis being released or a release date for them.  I do see that they are available on Ebay, but I couldn't say where they are getting them from.  I know how frustrating it is to be able to see them there, but not in stores.  I've shared these sellers with the proper teams here.

All of our Monster High Mini assortments are packaged into random cases, then sent to the warehouses for retailers.  From there the retailers distribute them to the individual retail locations.  We don't have any say in where they go to be able to only release them in specific locations.

I wish that I had better news for you today.

Thanks,
Robin P.
Mattel Consumer Services

So basically, it is entirely up to Walmart who gets cases of Halloween minis and who doesn't, and when they're put out on the floor. :(
Guess we'll just have to keep checking and hoping.

Offline galaxy

• Trade Count: (+88)
  • Sister Pack
  • Jason
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: October 13, 2016, 10:21:53 PM »
I received a response from Mattel on the Halloween minis.  This is what they had to say:

Hi Sara,

Thank you for contacting Mattel!

Regrettably, I don't have any information for Halloween Monster High Minis being released or a release date for them.  I do see that they are available on Ebay, but I couldn't say where they are getting them from.  I know how frustrating it is to be able to see them there, but not in stores.  I've shared these sellers with the proper teams here.

All of our Monster High Mini assortments are packaged into random cases, then sent to the warehouses for retailers.  From there the retailers distribute them to the individual retail locations.  We don't have any say in where they go to be able to only release them in specific locations.

I wish that I had better news for you today.

Thanks,
Robin P.
Mattel Consumer Services

So basically, it is entirely up to Walmart who gets cases of Halloween minis and who doesn't, and when they're put out on the floor. :(
Guess we'll just have to keep checking and hoping.

Why is Walmart so mad at ordering/stocking exclusive things? (WTW Briar, SU Kitty, etc). Ugh. These are sooooo cute too.

Offline Glowa

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
    • GlowA's Instagram
« Reply #629 on: October 14, 2016, 02:18:43 PM »
I was finally able to visit my local ASDA (UK Walmart) today and was lucky enough to find the blindbag mini's! I could've bought more, but I'm not keen on Venus, Clawdeen, or Moanica. Fortunately there's a tiny diamond shaped "window" on the back so I could kinda see who I was purchasing. (please note: the mini's in the lockers were purchased by my bestie in the States and sent them to me, all the others are from Asda)

Offline Evilunicorn

• Monster Hunter
  • *porg noise*
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #630 on: October 14, 2016, 03:23:51 PM »
Went up to Denver today and still no Halloween minis, but I did manage to snag some wave 3 ghouls I needed, still looking for Twyla, pattern toralei and pattern skelita though

Offline Kiyo_Michan

• Midnight Magic
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: October 14, 2016, 05:38:17 PM »
Found the Halloween minis at Walmart in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin today!  It looked like they had dumped them on top of their previous ones inside their end-cap display down the toy aisle.  If anyone has a Walmart with those displays it might be worth it to peek over the top or pull a few pinks through if it seems like it's pretty full.

Offline QueenGusty

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • One-Eyed Ghoul
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: October 15, 2016, 11:35:29 AM »
Went to Smyths for a quick look today and got one of the 3 packs and 4 blind bags from Wave 1? (The regular first releases?) And of course, Cellyzombie thinks anything not needed is immediately edible.

https://www.facebook.com/cellyzombieeatsworld/photos/a.1513540212224341.1073741829.1453038581607838/1784568261788200/?type=3&theater

Carrie
"I'm the C to the E-L, L, Y ZOM-BIE. Ain't no other EQG eats brains like me!

I'm a zombie and you're delicious!"

https://www.facebook.com/cellyzombieeatsworld

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Vampire Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: October 15, 2016, 01:29:45 PM »
Still no Halloween minis to be found at my Walmart (south of Flint, MI). Darn! I did pick up 2 from Target, but have to wait until my 7yo comes home tmrw to see who they are. According to the code, it's Robecca and Sleepover Abby :)

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+193)
  • Spooktacular
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: October 16, 2016, 06:08:38 PM »
I still haven't found the Halloween MH Minis. I haven't found the Halloween Shopkins, either, so I'm kind of annoyed. Does anyone have an extra Draculaura or Cleo they'd be willing to sell me? They're the only two Halloween ones I want.

Offline Doodlebug

• Home Ick
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: October 17, 2016, 10:49:55 AM »
I found some of the Halloween minis at a Walmart in upstate NY!  :biggrin:  Is it just me or do they not seem as neatly done as the other wave minis?  The resolution on all six of their face prints is kind of poor and looks low res because of the noise visible especially in the eyes.  None of my other wave minis have this.  Plus their paint job is kind of iffy?  Still cute and happy I found them but wondering if anyone else has it too?  ^^;

Offline airiel

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MIB Signature Lagoona
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: October 17, 2016, 10:53:32 AM »
According to the inventory checker, none of the stores in MA or the surrounding areas have the Halloween ones yet. I am so sad.

:cry:
Airiel

Offline Claire

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Down Undah Diva
  • Mess with gecko, you get a pecko
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: October 17, 2016, 04:15:24 PM »
No Halloween ones yet at the Walmart I work at. :( I did pick up two new wave 3 today after not getting any for a while, pattern Rochelle and space Catty :) Pattern Rochelle was a grail so I'm pretty pleased ^^

Offline empirical

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Down Undah Diva
  • a morbid beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: October 18, 2016, 02:41:16 AM »
my walmart has been COMPLETELY out of minis for about a month now. i still haven't seen wave 2 in person so i doubt i'll see the halloween minis.  :cry:
giant killer ants never wear hats

swagbucks referral link

Offline astranova

• Two Left Hands
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: October 19, 2016, 02:42:17 AM »
No new Minis in Russia. Only 1st original wave and NO boxes with shelves.  :(