collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 35
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 6
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

November 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: Monster High Minis Discussion  (Read 116254 times)

Offline MissEllie

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Stone Cold Style
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Minifigs
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2016, 09:04:34 AM »
I have a blind bag addiction so I'll be down for a trade thread! I'm excited for blind bags to come out, I really like them and mixed with Mh...perfection!

Yay, another blind bag lover! Don't you just love the surprise of them?! That's the best part, for me. ^.^

Yes, I'm known for picking up blindbags of anything that even remotely interests me. :P I bought some shopkins but didn't like the color variants (I guess I'm picky) so I gave up on those. :P I like Toki Doki Unicornos a lot, and I did the bling boxes of MLP to find a black Rarity! If I get ones I don't like my friends get blessed with free gifts haha.

So that these will be small and cheap will have my roommates breathe a sigh of relief! :D

Haha! I feel you! I'm definitely running out space for all of mine, especially now that I'm doing opening videos on my second youtube channel! :lol: I love that they're that cheap, too! I must have over 20 Unicornos that I've collected over the years, and I want to get more, but they're so darn expensive!  :( They're of great quality, though, so that's nice! ^.^

I've been thinking about starting up a toy collecting channel to neighbor my gaming channel haha. I've got varied interests! I'm pretty good at keeping myself under control (My roommate has been known to help with the control part :P) but I maaay buy a shelf for these specifically if I end up liking them more than I think I will! And I do like custom-painting minifigs, I've repainted a Clawdeen into an OC and I'm in the middle of painting some MLP.

Does anyone else plan on doing that for these? I have a MH OC but I'd need someone with specialized hair to repaint.

Offline dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Cleo & Deuce 2-Pack
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2016, 09:07:03 AM »
That would be awesome! If you make a channel for it, I would totally subscribe. ^.^

I don't repaint, but that's a wicked cool idea!

Hey! I'm Nikki! <3 Check Out My Youtube Toy Channel, My BJD Channel and My Gaming Channel 

Offline Melissa

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Gore-geous
  • Rochelle & Maddie fanatic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2016, 10:55:26 AM »
The preview booklet shows 10 different themes, and 72 minis in all. The Ragdoll theme has 6 minis.

Where could one find the preview booklet?
The first one is here and the second one is linked a few posts down: http://mharena.com/index.php/topic,9986.msg238433.html#msg238433

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2016, 11:05:02 AM »
I have a blind bag addiction so I'll be down for a trade thread! I'm excited for blind bags to come out, I really like them and mixed with Mh...perfection!

Yay, another blind bag lover! Don't you just love the surprise of them?! That's the best part, for me. ^.^

I like the things that come in blind bags because small collectable things are fun but I'm not as much of a fan of being surprised with doubles so I love when there are codes. I also like multi packs that come with hidden ones because you know at least some of what you are getting and they usually end up a better value.
Still seeking Indigo Astranova doll and Chase Twyla Vinyl!!!
My Trades - MH, Customs, and More!
Also seeking mini Catwalk Kitties fakies, Avea size Frightmares, this Galaxy Starz doll, these Novi Stars fakies, real Novi Vera Tabray, Twilight Teenz Nemonia. Trades Preferred.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+193)
  • Spooktacular
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2016, 11:10:36 AM »
I wish they'd make these for EAH. Though, maybe I don't because I would have a lot harder time picking just a few characters like I am planning on for these, and I'd likely need every single one, which would be pricey.

I don't believe anyone's posted the checklist for these yet, so here it is:

It's the only photos I could find of it, so I have no idea who the one is that's covered by the camera's flash.

Offline dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Cleo & Deuce 2-Pack
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2016, 11:12:49 AM »

I like the things that come in blind bags because small collectable things are fun but I'm not as much of a fan of being surprised with doubles so I love when there are codes. I also like multi packs that come with hidden ones because you know at least some of what you are getting and they usually end up a better value.

I'm not so much into the codes, because it takes away the surprise, and that's a big part of the fun for me.

But, hey, different strokes for different folks, and I know I'm the minority in feeling that way.  ^^;

Hey! I'm Nikki! <3 Check Out My Youtube Toy Channel, My BJD Channel and My Gaming Channel 

Offline MissEllie

• Stone Cold Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2016, 11:15:58 AM »
If I'm collecting blind bags, I don't look for codes. If, for example, I need a specific one for a custom I'm making, I'll look through the tiny windows...since I didn't know about codes before this. :P But I too like being surprised.

I hadn't seen the checklist before so now I'm pretty excited! These look adorable! I see plenty I'll be wanting. :D

Offline RenegadeAngel

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • MIB Signature Ghoulia
  • How gore-geous!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2016, 12:01:50 PM »
The first one is here and the second one is linked a few posts down: http://mharena.com/index.php/topic,9986.msg238433.html#msg238433

Thanks  ^.^

Offline NinaMarie

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Monster Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My Etsy page
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2016, 07:55:23 PM »
I only get these kinds of things of my favs which means.... only Skelita for me. Gonna dismiss these all together since there is no sign of Ghoulia and I'm a bit salty about that.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 01:34:48 PM by NinaMarie »

Offline klbailey

• Create a Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2016, 09:08:02 PM »
I'm going to guess the one washed out by the flash on the checklist is Lagoona, since it's the Beach Ghouls and she's in most the others as well.

Offline wiccanpony1

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Voltageous
  • Hello everyone:) x
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2016, 01:06:11 PM »
I loves these:) I adore blind bags of all kinds lol who can resist a fun size surprise!

Offline Listie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Down Undah Diva
  • Frankie Stein Fanatic!
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: New Monster High lines 2015-2016 (pics pg 7)
« Reply #51 on: February 29, 2016, 08:07:22 AM »
The girl on instagram (bers_review) posted a video of the NYTF coverage; https://youtu.be/_Lja20sBP5w

Apparently the MH minis are gonna be sold in blind boxes, not blind bags, so if any of you were hoping to 'feel out' in hopes of certain characters, it's sad news. But that they come in cute lil' coffin shaped boxes is awesome! :inlove:

moving this into the Mini discussion thread- Melissa
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 10:15:29 AM by Melissa »

Offline Dludnerad

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Monster Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Re: New Monster High lines 2015-2016 (pics pg 7)
« Reply #52 on: February 29, 2016, 08:55:20 AM »
The girl on instagram (bers_review) posted a video of the NYTF coverage; https://youtu.be/_Lja20sBP5w

Apparently the MH minis are gonna be sold in blind boxes, not blind bags, so if any of you were hoping to 'feel out' in hopes of certain characters, it's sad news. But that they come in cute lil' coffin shaped boxes is awesome! :inlove:

Boxes can be better than bags at protecting the figures from over-zealous collectors.
Dead things, Mikey! Dead things!!!

Offline Wardah

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 29, 2016, 10:42:41 AM »
The coffins sound like they are going to be similar to the baskets Shopkins come in.
Also seeking mini Catwalk Kitties fakies, Avea size Frightmares, this Galaxy Starz doll, these Novi Stars fakies, real Novi Vera Tabray, Twilight Teenz Nemonia. Trades Preferred.

Offline Dludnerad

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Monster Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 29, 2016, 11:09:13 AM »
The coffins sound like they are going to be similar to the baskets Shopkins come in.

I hope so. Little plastic coffins have so many uses.
And I really like it when it's impossible to tell what's in the blind box/bag. It means there's always a chance of finding a chase, because no one is able to search and pillage- leaving behind all the least favourite figures.
Dead things, Mikey! Dead things!!!

Offline Esbayne

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Monster Hunter
  • "there are tiny squishy MH tiny people"
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 29, 2016, 03:48:37 PM »
Whoa, they're way bigger than I thought! I love it!
I love the boxes too, keeps the chases and rarer ones from being stolen.

Offline Wardah

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 29, 2016, 04:47:16 PM »

And I really like it when it's impossible to tell what's in the blind box/bag. It means there's always a chance of finding a chase, because no one is able to search and pillage- leaving behind all the least favourite figures.

I still hope there are codes. I know it is pretty impossible to do codes when it is 2 random ones like Shopkins but since these are single packed I hope they do them so I can skip the more boring themes like the sleepover and beach ones.

Offline Listie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Down Undah Diva
  • Frankie Stein Fanatic!
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Re: New Monster High lines 2015-2016 (pics pg 7)
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2016, 01:04:26 PM »
Boxes can be better than bags at protecting the figures from over-zealous collectors.

Yeah, that's true. I've seen empty MLP packets in stores around here, the nerve of some people!

I hope they're plastic. Based on the size, they could make for some good lockers for the dolls, themselves. But then again, they might just be cardboard.

Whoa, they're way bigger than I thought! I love it!
I love the boxes too, keeps the chases and rarer ones from being stolen.

Yeah, I'm surprised at the size, too. I thought they'd be smaller & dainty like the Lalaloopsy minis (or even tinies). Actually, they do remind me of Lalaloopsies, crossed with the Powerpuff Girls (I think I already saw someone mention that somewhere before).

Offline dArcangel

• Down Undah Diva
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2016, 06:39:24 AM »
Someone's found several HQ pics of the minifigs already, here are some:

Abbey Space Ghouls

Catty Rag Doll

Venus Beach Ghouls

Twyla Power Ghouls

There are way too many to link here but if you go to monsterific-ever-after's tumblr you can check out the rest.

Offline Morieris

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • MIB Collector
  • you're just jealous because I'm the chosen one
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2016, 06:53:43 AM »
You know, I wasn't about these until I saw SPACE ABBEY.