collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 41
  • Dot Hidden: 4
  • Dot Users: 7
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

September 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: Monster High Minis Discussion  (Read 105842 times)

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+193)
  • Spooktacular
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Minifigs
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2016, 03:53:37 PM »
I hope we can do a trade thread for these when they come out. That way we can all have a post and keep updating it as needed with which extras we have along with what we're looking for. I tried this for Shopkins, but there weren't many people participating.

Offline Esbayne

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Monster Hunter
  • "there are tiny squishy MH tiny people"
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2016, 10:36:50 PM »
I hope we can do a trade thread for these when they come out. That way we can all have a post and keep updating it as needed with which extras we have along with what we're looking for. I tried this for Shopkins, but there weren't many people participating.

I love this idea actually! I'd so be up for that!

Offline DEStokes

• Trade Count: (+149)
  • MIB Collector
  • Beast Friend Forever After
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2016, 12:09:10 AM »

I would be too.  I'm only going to be interested in the Rochelles and Candy Ghouls.

Offline Esbayne

• Monster Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2016, 04:22:53 AM »

I would be too.  I'm only going to be interested in the Rochelles and Candy Ghouls.

I'd definitely be up for a trade of Getting Ghostly Twyla, I'd probably trade almost anyone for her.

Offline whimsiary

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • MIB Signature Lagoona
    • View Profile
    • Instagram!
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2016, 05:22:44 AM »
If you do make a giant trades thread, expect frequent posting from me :D

Sometimes when this place gets kinda empty ~ The sound of the breath fades with the light
I think about the loveless fascination ~ Under the Milky Way tonight

Offline PuffPink

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
    • PuffPink
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2016, 06:49:16 AM »
I might only get the ragdoll ones.

... You know so my dolls can have dolls.

Offline Taxel

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • MIB Signature Ghoulia
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2016, 06:55:54 AM »

Are they not all ragdolls?

Offline Melissa

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Dawn of the Dance
  • Rochelle & Maddie fanatic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2016, 08:57:43 AM »

Are they not all ragdolls?
The preview booklet shows 10 different themes, and 72 minis in all. The Ragdoll theme has 6 minis.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Spooktacular
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2016, 09:00:28 AM »
Yeah, they all kind of remind me of ragdolls.

I'm definitely sticking only to my favorite characters (Draculaura, Clawdeen, Catty & Rochelle) so I'm sure I'll have plenty to trade. I really hope there won't be chase figures. Because most of us are only getting certain figures, it shouldn't be too hard for us to get the ones we want if we do a trade thread.

I wonder how long it will be until these show up in stores?

Offline whimsiary

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • MIB Signature Lagoona
    • View Profile
    • Instagram!
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2016, 09:08:30 AM »

I'm definitely sticking only to my favorite characters (Draculaura, Clawdeen, Catty & Rochelle) so I'm sure I'll have plenty to trade. I really hope there won't be chase figures. Because most of us are only getting certain figures, it shouldn't be too hard for us to get the ones we want if we do a trade thread.

There are. The booklet has different colored skulls next to some characters, and it looks like there are 4 levels of frequency according to the key.

Sometimes when this place gets kinda empty ~ The sound of the breath fades with the light
I think about the loveless fascination ~ Under the Milky Way tonight

Offline ShortyBoo

• Spooktacular
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2016, 09:23:21 AM »

There are. The booklet has different colored skulls next to some characters, and it looks like there are 4 levels of frequency according to the key.

That figures. :annoyed: That's why I was hoping these wouldn't be blind bags. I hope there's a code on the bag that can identify them like there is on the MLP blind bags and on the Num Noms blind packs.

Offline Esbayne

• Monster Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2016, 03:12:43 AM »
I didn't even know blindbags did chases, I thought it was most the bigger blindboxes that did. Well that sucks. :c I'm hoping they're not too hard to find. I've never seen any of the chase vinyls in person ever, I hope they're not as elusive as those.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2016, 10:37:14 AM »
I didn't even know blindbags did chases, I thought it was most the bigger blindboxes that did. Well that sucks. :c I'm hoping they're not too hard to find. I've never seen any of the chase vinyls in person ever, I hope they're not as elusive as those.

I've never had any trouble finding MLP or LPS chases but LE Shopkins have always evaded me so it depends on the company.
Still seeking Indigo Astranova doll and Chase Twyla Vinyl!!!
My Trades - MH, Customs, and More!
Also seeking mini Catwalk Kitties fakies, Avea size Frightmares, this Galaxy Starz doll, these Novi Stars fakies, real Novi Vera Tabray, Twilight Teenz Nemonia. Trades Preferred.

Offline Snow_Leopard

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MIB Signature Ghoulia
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2016, 01:12:21 PM »
I have a strong dislike of "chibi" things, squished little things and babyfied things. Hence, no Dorbz, no Tsum Tsum and certainly none of these will ever pass my threshold. So, you guys have one less person to compete with over Minifigs.
Timeless beauty cast in plastic.

Offline RenegadeAngel

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • MIB Signature Ghoulia
  • How gore-geous!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2016, 10:38:28 PM »
The preview booklet shows 10 different themes, and 72 minis in all. The Ragdoll theme has 6 minis.

Where could one find the preview booklet?

Online dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Cleo & Deuce 2-Pack
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2016, 07:32:10 AM »
I foresee myself buying so many bags of these.  ^^;

Hey! I'm Nikki! <3 Check Out My Youtube Toy Channel and My Gaming Channel 

Offline MissEllie

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Stone Cold Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2016, 08:46:54 AM »
I have a blind bag addiction so I'll be down for a trade thread! I'm excited for blind bags to come out, I really like them and mixed with Mh...perfection!

Online dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2016, 08:48:35 AM »
I have a blind bag addiction so I'll be down for a trade thread! I'm excited for blind bags to come out, I really like them and mixed with Mh...perfection!

Yay, another blind bag lover! Don't you just love the surprise of them?! That's the best part, for me. ^.^

Offline MissEllie

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Stone Cold Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2016, 08:54:34 AM »

Yay, another blind bag lover! Don't you just love the surprise of them?! That's the best part, for me. ^.^

Yes, I'm known for picking up blindbags of anything that even remotely interests me. :P I bought some shopkins but didn't like the color variants (I guess I'm picky) so I gave up on those. :P I like Toki Doki Unicornos a lot, and I did the bling boxes of MLP to find a black Rarity! If I get ones I don't like my friends get blessed with free gifts haha.

So that these will be small and cheap will have my roommates breathe a sigh of relief! :D

Online dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2016, 09:01:02 AM »

Yes, I'm known for picking up blindbags of anything that even remotely interests me. :P I bought some shopkins but didn't like the color variants (I guess I'm picky) so I gave up on those. :P I like Toki Doki Unicornos a lot, and I did the bling boxes of MLP to find a black Rarity! If I get ones I don't like my friends get blessed with free gifts haha.

So that these will be small and cheap will have my roommates breathe a sigh of relief! :D

Haha! I feel you! I'm definitely running out space for all of mine, especially now that I'm doing opening videos on my second youtube channel! :lol: I love that they're that cheap, too! I must have over 20 Unicornos that I've collected over the years, and I want to get more, but they're so darn expensive!  :( They're of great quality, though, so that's nice! ^.^