collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 11
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Calendar

October 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

Author Topic: Dumb Question Time  (Read 2698 times)

Offline Diamond

• Wine cellar goddess
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
Dumb Question Time
« on: February 13, 2016, 01:58:16 PM »
The imp says all EAH is on Netflix, we do not get Netflix and I have no desire to pay for something I have no real use for expect to see EAH, especially Dragon Games, so how the heck do you get to watch it if you do not have Netflix?  Is there a way, or do they eventually release em to DVD? 

Thank you, I shall now go back to hiding in the cellar.

Offline Quillette

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Beast Friends
    • View Profile
Re: Dumb Question Time
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 02:22:53 PM »
A lot of them can be found on youtube.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 06:37:41 PM by Quillette »

Offline Morieris

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MIB Collector
  • you're just jealous because I'm the chosen one
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2016, 02:34:26 PM »
You don't, not legally. They don't show them on Nick anymore, and I can't say I've ever seen them on DVD after Thronecoming.
Hairdorable for trade, ask me.[/size]

Offline Diamond

• Wine cellar goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2016, 02:41:49 PM »
Sigh, does netflix do a by the show price?

Offline dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Cleo & Deuce 2-Pack
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2016, 02:47:13 PM »
No. They have a monthly fee. It's super easy to cancel and restart, whenever, though... I do it all the time. And I think they have a 30-day free trial, if you've never signed up before.

Hey! I'm Nikki! <3 Check Out My Youtube Toy Channel, My BJD Channel and My Gaming Channel 

Offline Ringlets

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Creeperific
  • Be yourself, dare to dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2016, 06:51:16 AM »
You can trial Netflix for free for a month if you want to watch Dragon Games etc  then go for it :P  I trialled it to watch Way Too Wonderland and ended up keeping it ... its not very expensive and you can cancel after a month if you like
They do eventually release the movies on DVD too though. I just got the one with Legacy Day, Apple and Ravens stories, Thronecoming and Spring Unsprung on. Inside there was a leaflet advertising Way Too Wonderland DVD coming soon - which should be followed by Dragon Games. :)

BIG WANT BUDGET EAH DEXTER please!! 
<3 Wanted: http://mharena.com/index.php?topic=14405.new#new  <3

Offline dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2016, 05:36:27 PM »
You can trial Netflix for free for a month if you want to watch Dragon Games etc  then go for it :P  I trialled it to watch Way Too Wonderland and ended up keeping it ... its not very expensive and you can cancel after a month if you like
They do eventually release the movies on DVD too though. I just got the one with Legacy Day, Apple and Ravens stories, Thronecoming and Spring Unsprung on. Inside there was a leaflet advertising Way Too Wonderland DVD coming soon - which should be followed by Dragon Games. :)

I think they're only releasing to DVD in the UK, though. We haven't seen them at all here in the US.

Hey! I'm Nikki! <3 Check Out My Youtube Toy Channel, My BJD Channel and My Gaming Channel 

Offline Diamond

• Wine cellar goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2016, 07:51:22 PM »
Thanks all, I guess when I know I have some free time I shall sign up for a free trail to watch.  I am guessing you watch on your computer? 

Offline nassib

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Dawn of the Dance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2016, 08:12:49 PM »
Thanks all, I guess when I know I have some free time I shall sign up for a free trail to watch.  I am guessing you watch on your computer?

On computer or smart tv if it has a way to access Internet (directly or via bluray player or TV sticks like amazon fire tv, chrome cast, roku, etc)
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead - Last Ride of the day - Nightwish.

Nassib09, on Flickr

Offline Robina

• Assistant Ghouls
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Down Undah Diva
  • It's Ninja Time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2016, 09:37:38 PM »
Or tablet, or smartphone. I use my account for background noise when I'm cleaning. :)

Offline dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2016, 09:46:26 PM »
I use my PS4.  ^^;

Offline Lions Go Rawr

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Create a Monster
  • Crazy Cat Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2016, 11:02:22 PM »
You might ask to see if your friends or family would let you borrow their account. A lot of people share accounts with multiple people.
Otherwise the special seems to be on youtube in seven parts, the next episode being in the 'up next' bar.
Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kIZaJDIrW8
Bring me home in a blinding dream through the secrets that I have seen.
Wash the sorrow from off my skin, show me how to be whole again.
I'm only a crack, in this castle of glass. Hardly anything there for you to see.

Offline Scarlett

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Monster Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2016, 11:30:25 PM »

I think they're only releasing to DVD in the UK, though. We haven't seen them at all here in the US.

The throne coming & Spring unsprung specials have also been released in Australia, I got the dvd for Valentine's Day  :)

Offline Shuga

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Creative Kitty
  • Too busy playing with my dolls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2016, 08:43:15 AM »
If you have a friend who has netflix you can both watch it together online by using rabb.it 
:)

Offline dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2016, 12:14:09 PM »

The throne coming & Spring unsprung specials have also been released in Australia, I got the dvd for Valentine's Day  :)

You lucky ducky!  :P I wish they would release them here. I'd buy them in a heartbeat.  :(