collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 27
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

October 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

Author Topic: New Worlds?  (Read 11354 times)

Offline Claire85

• Trade Count: (0)
  • MIB Signature Toralei
    • View Profile
New Worlds?
« on: February 01, 2016, 05:37:52 PM »
After watching Dragon Games
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
what worlds/lands do you think we will get characters from?
Or would like to see characters come from? (What children as well)

Personally, I am still pulling for Neverlandian people to come into fruition. I want a child of Captain Hook sooo badly!
Also gotta pull for Oz.

I'm blanking on free use fairytale worlds without trying to go into Disney territory.

This topic can be moved freely :)

Offline roseprincess1

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • MIB Signature Jackson
    • View Profile
Re: New Worlds?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 05:43:34 PM »
After watching Dragon Games
what worlds/lands do you think we will get characters from?
Or would like to see characters come from? (What children as well)

Personally, I am still pulling for Neverlandian people to come into fruition. I want a child of Captain Hook sooo badly!
Also gotta pull for Oz.

I'm blanking on free use fairytale worlds without trying to go into Disney territory.

This topic can be moved freely :)

OH i can think of SOOO Many things that would be awesome at ever after high..
Sadly most of it is disney...
But i would pay money to see some of them happen.
Neverland,
mer people
star wars
steam punk,
SO MANY things!!
also EAH / MH crossover.. I NEED THIS to live.

Offline Everfree

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Scary Cute
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 05:45:39 PM »
I do so think other lands or worlds are a high possibility. I myself would like a land full of mermaids but thats probably unlikely  ^^; I think a neverland would be really really cool I would love to have a doll of daughter/son of hook  :biggrin: .

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 06:08:00 PM »
Whenever something crossovery like this happens, the ones that are usually mentioned are Neverland, Wonderland, Oz and Narnia. "Land of the Ponies" would be awesome haha

Offline Snow Musket

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • MIB Signature Ghoulia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2016, 06:08:58 PM »
Sadly, Narnia isn't public domain yet in the States.

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2016, 06:20:44 PM »
Yeah, both comic books that made use of it, only referred to it as "The land of the Great Lion" or some such.

I'm wondering if what the Evil Queen referred to was other world or simply the Kingdoms of different fairy tales.

Offline Morieris

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MIB Collector
  • you're just jealous because I'm the chosen one
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2016, 06:22:49 PM »
Yeah, both comic books that made use of it, only referred to it as "The land of the Great Lion" or some such.

I'm wondering if what the Evil Queen referred to was other world or simply the Kingdoms of different fairy tales.

I think they're fairy tale kingdoms not related to our royals, which is kind of strange to me...I always encompassed the world of Ever After being just that, a planet, with the high profile queens ruling parts. HUh.
Hairdorable for trade, ask me.[/size]

Offline Ocean

• Voltageous
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2016, 08:08:05 PM »
Pixieworld  :|

And maybe an MH crossover episode.

Offline sliami

• Monster High Arena
  • Create a Monster
  • RUN THE GHOULS
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2016, 08:35:30 PM »
Pixieworld  :|

And maybe an MH crossover episode.

surely it'll be bigger than just an episode.
monster high is still the big fish. eah could use some help, and a big arc is exactly how they're going to do it imo. s'all but confirmed
it's going to be hoenn 2. you'll see

also, a whole world of those weird blblbl-ing things? i'm sold
maybe they'll have a music number like this

Offline Shahaila

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • MIB Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2016, 07:11:59 AM »
I would love to see Neverland characters.  Within that we could have pirates, pixies, Indians, lost children, and mermaids, and a human (or more) as Wendy Darling's offspring.  Oz would also be cool.  I do hope EAH expands into these two lands.
"I have no particular talent,
I am passionately inquisitive" Albert Einstein

Offline Oberon

• Freaky Fabulous
  • Geeky Just Got Fabulous!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2016, 01:26:42 PM »
I would rather have had the EAH girls going to the Mer World and becoming Mermaids rather than MH doing Great Scarrier Reef since mermaids are more of a fairy tale thing.

Neverland would be awesome, I'm working on a custom doll of a son of Captain Hook, but I'd love to see an official one! Same with Oz and a custom character I plan to make who is the son of the Wicked Witch of the West.

A jungle world could be fun, they could introduce a child of Mowgli or Tarzan.

Camelot could be fun, children of Morgan Le Fay, King Arthur and Merlin would have some great story potential.

Treasure Island could give us some fun pirates.

There are some interesting Shakespeare characters, in the EAH books, we've seen Clara Lear, daughter of King Lear as well as Oberon. I'd love some more characters from A Midsummer Nights Dream, or a trio of villains who are the children of the witches from Macbeth!

More characters from Greek mythology would be good, maybe more children of Olympians could follow Cupid to EAH...

And Norse Mythology would rock, let's have a movie set in Asgard! We could have children of Loki or a Valkyrie etc...

I wonder if we'll get any Arabian Nights influence? Children of characters from those stories or even something as obvious as Aladdin or the Genie could be fun. Maybe even have another MH crossover and have Whisp's lantern turn up in Ever After?

I wonder if they could go to an old London style world for a Christmas special and encounter children of Scrooge and the ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Future, maybe even throw in characters from Oliver Twist if they could make it fit with the overall feel of EAH.

Geeky Just Got Fabulous!

Offline Shahaila

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • MIB Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2016, 02:09:58 PM »
Oberon those are some great ideas!  I would love to see Wisp crossover to EAH and become a Villain there.  I would also like to see some Olympian children show up and for us to learn the true heritage of Cupid.
"I have no particular talent,
I am passionately inquisitive" Albert Einstein

Offline sliami

• Monster High Arena
  • Create a Monster
  • RUN THE GHOULS
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2016, 03:10:26 PM »
I would rather have had the EAH girls going to the Mer World and becoming Mermaids rather than MH doing Great Scarrier Reef since mermaids are more of a fairy tale thing.

omg. o m g
fairytales don't own concepts! i for one accept our spooky fish friends
plus the sea is like, the most horrifying place on earth. 70% of the planet. practically unmapped. it's horror as heck you needa accept it

Offline nodesire

• Monster Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2016, 03:41:13 PM »
I'd rather they DIDN'T go to Oz, if only because Oz is special to me and no one really has done Oz well in the past (looking at you OUAT). Wicked really is the only Oz related thing I like and they already have that dynamic with Apple and Raven.

Neverland would be cool, as long as they don't do Peter Pan's kid OR if they do, have a good reason for why Peter would even HAVE a kid.

I'd be most excited for a mermaid world because I ADORE mermaids. And the chance that we'd get our mains as mermaids makes the little girl in me ridiculously happy. A fairy world would be cool for the same reason.

Ooooo and a giant land would be cool! We could get more big dolls!

And of course I'm all for MH/EAH crossover.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 03:45:21 PM by nodesire »

Offline sliami

• Monster High Arena
  • Create a Monster
  • RUN THE GHOULS
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2016, 04:31:26 PM »
I'd rather they DIDN'T go to Oz, if only because Oz is special to me and no one really has done Oz well in the past (looking at you OUAT). Wicked really is the only Oz related thing I like and they already have that dynamic with Apple and Raven.

Neverland would be cool, as long as they don't do Peter Pan's kid OR if they do, have a good reason for why Peter would even HAVE a kid.

I'd be most excited for a mermaid world because I ADORE mermaids. And the chance that we'd get our mains as mermaids makes the little girl in me ridiculously happy. A fairy world would be cool for the same reason.

you know where it's at
respec'

Offline furyXIV

• MIB Signature Ghoulia
  • in parentheses, let me stress the fact clearly
    • View Profile
    • Drawings, Plush, and Dolls
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2016, 05:37:12 PM »
not sure if it would count as "worlds" or not but i'd be pretty excited if they did Camelot.
I dream of a day where I have shelves

Offline offwithherhead

• Stiff
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2016, 06:41:25 PM »
Some great ideas in this thread! I never thought of Camelot before, I would love to see that. I'd really like to see Oz too. Especially if they go beyond the movie/first book. The deeper you go into the books the more great girls there are who would make excellent dolls. :D But that is probably a fantasy, and not the good kind.

I also love the idea of a world based on the 1001 Nights and Greek myths. Also, this doesn't have to be a whole world but maybe some characters based on American tall tales? Paula Bunyan, Jenny Appleseed. :p

Offline dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Cleo & Deuce 2-Pack
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2016, 06:44:07 PM »
Oh my gosh, a girl in a lumberjack outfit would be amazing!! :love:

Hey! I'm Nikki! <3 Check Out My Youtube Toy Channel, My BJD Channel and My Gaming Channel 

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2016, 10:02:39 PM »

A daughter of the little mermaid pretty much throws all logic EAH has had until now, so a child of Peter Pan wouldn't really surprise me. Even a teenager child of Peter Pan wouldn't be a surprise.

Offline Oberon

• Freaky Fabulous
  • Geeky Just Got Fabulous!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2016, 10:42:44 PM »
maybe some characters based on American tall tales? Paula Bunyan, Jenny Appleseed. :p

Paul Bunyan's daughter is the blacksmith in the village of Bookend in the books. She's a big supporter of Darling Charming being a hero instead of a damsel.
Geeky Just Got Fabulous!