collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 57
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

November 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: What's the last MH thing you bought? 3  (Read 172795 times)

Offline Freezestime

• Trade Count: (0)
  • First Wave Dead Tired
    • View Profile
Re: What's the last MH thing you bought? 3
« Reply #1360 on: August 18, 2019, 07:32:37 PM »
At a fair yesterday, I got MIB Rochelle Goyle Campus Stroll, a McDonald's toy, one of those early keychain mirror things and a basically brand new MH book (the one with over 200 pages)

Offline Bright Rabbit 1

• Fangtastic
  • Custom Dolls 4 Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: September 11, 2019, 05:16:44 AM »
Just brought on eBay.uk before I go on holiday shoes (Draculaura 13 Wishes, Howleen Wolf 13 Wishes, and Draculaura  Dead Tired) plus two clothes (Draculaura pyjamas, and leggings)

The 13 Wishes Draculaura and Howleen Wolf shoes are for the dolls (because the ones they had are for my custom Attack on Titan dolls) plus my custom doll of Karina (A.O.T 2 Create a Character) is going to have the Draculaura Dead Tired set for her sleepwear, the leggings are for a Naruto custom doll.

Offline QueenGab

• Vampire Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: September 12, 2019, 01:52:44 AM »
Hey everyone! So cool to see you are still able to find some dolls in box (or not), whenever I see dolls with missing items I pass, I just find it so hard to find whatever's missing! Yesterday I found a Boo York Nefera (Still tied to the cardboard but no box) in a second hand app, only 11!

Offline padmasana

• Home Ick
    • View Profile
Re: What\'s the last MH thing you bought? 3
« Reply #1363 on: November 16, 2019, 06:45:53 AM »
I am on a total MH buying binge as I have only just discovered it and started collecting. Most recent purchases are Rochelle Haunted, Ghoulia Fearleading Squad and Operetta Dance Class, and most recent doll to land is Scarah Screams I Love Fashion (have not actually opened the package yet).

There are lots of NIB dolls on UK ebay, some very reasonably priced but obviously those tend to be the later/less sought-after dolls (Mouscedes, Luna)

Post Merge: November 16, 2019, 06:49:22 AM

Hey everyone! So cool to see you are still able to find some dolls in box (or not), whenever I see dolls with missing items I pass, I just find it so hard to find whatever's missing! Yesterday I found a Boo York Nefera (Still tied to the cardboard but no box) in a second hand app, only 11!

Wow, amazing find QueenGab! I'm the same, I like to get dolls complete with all the accessories.  Although having said that, my favourite doll at the moment is Lagoona Classroom - even though (or perhaps because?) she is missing her leg fins and her jacket and her rescue-frog.  She comes along to places with me in my handbag.  She's still in lovey condition though.  I just feel less precious about her because she was cheap and incomplete.  Plus she's in a beautiful sweater dress that my clever friend made for her :)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 06:49:22 AM by padmasana »