collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 28
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

November 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: What's the last MH thing you bought? 3  (Read 144017 times)

Offline pinkbird

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Stone Cold Style
    • View Profile
Re: What's the last MH thing you bought? 3
« Reply #1280 on: May 25, 2018, 02:44:34 AM »
Electrified Draculaura! I liked her the most from that line and it was on sale.

Offline ghoulbunny

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Stone Cold Style
  • -Monster High pun of an expression here-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: May 25, 2018, 04:33:04 PM »
A trio of Monster High minis! Ghostly Draculaura, Toralei, and Circus Venus McFlytrap.

It's pretty much my last purchase since it was on the clearance sales at TRU. I haven't really been seen MH at Target or Walmart except for a lot of the budget dolls.
wee woo

Offline dArcangel

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Down Undah Diva
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: June 08, 2018, 09:36:04 PM »
Caved in and got Alivia Stein and Fangelica. Wasn't going to get the girls without proper articulation but I haven't bought anything MH related in months.

Offline nassib

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Dawn of the Dance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: June 09, 2018, 06:03:09 AM »
Finally managed to get a Moanica Ballet!
She was so hard to get because she was no longer in stores and nor at retail price online (I kept finding her at twice or thrice her price or sold out) until the fabulous "now in stock" send me an "available" alert and yey!
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead - Last Ride of the day - Nightwish.

Nassib09, on Flickr

Offline airiel

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MIB Signature Lagoona
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: June 11, 2018, 11:55:03 AM »
I got the party bus since it was on clearance, and probably the last in store MH purchase I will be making since they keep having fewer and fewer things in the aisle.

Airiel

Offline respositob

• MIB Signature Ghoulia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: June 12, 2018, 04:58:33 PM »
Pharrah de Nile at Target! She's a little wonky but they only had two left and with Monster High disappearing from shelves, I didn't want to miss out. I just picked the less wonkier of the two! XD

Offline dfotw

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • MIB Signature Jackson
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: June 12, 2018, 05:55:00 PM »
Second-hand Student Lounge vending machine!

Offline RevengeSeeker

• Two Left Hands
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: June 13, 2018, 01:48:34 PM »
Pharrah de Nile at Target! She's a little wonky but they only had two left and with Monster High disappearing from shelves, I didn't want to miss out. I just picked the less wonkier of the two! XD

That one did not come ti Europe... still need her...

Offline Mickey Rumble

• Voltageous
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: June 13, 2018, 04:15:33 PM »
Tuesday I found an Electrified: High Voltage Frankie at a discount store, this morning I thrifted a Ghoul's Alive Frankie. I went 0 to 2 light up dolls in 2 days  :biggrin:

Offline Talia AlGhul

• First Wave Dead Tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: June 16, 2018, 04:28:31 PM »
I came home from my holiday just ten days ago. I have been to Canada where I went to a thrift store for the very first time. There I found 10 MH dolls and 2 EAH dolls (I went there two times): Boo York Catty, Frights, Camera, Action Draculaura, Dead Tired Frankie, Ghouls Alive Frankie, Scaris Ghoulia, Picture Day Lagoona, Ghouls Night Out Rochelle, Wheel Love Lagoona & Gil and Roller Maze Operetta as well as Signature Briar and Signature Raven. I paid $4 for each of them and the dolls were mostly in a quite good condition. Most of them miss their accessories and/or their shoes (e.g. Operetta and  Lagoona both miss their helmets and their roller skates) but that's okay for me. I'm so happy I have found so many nice dolls for such a good price! :biggrin:

Offline MandarinCupcake

• Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
    • Mandarin Cupcake - Etsy Shop
« Reply #1290 on: June 17, 2018, 10:22:41 PM »
Man, I hadnít bought anything monster high since that Catty and Toralie set from a couple years back when they were rockstars. I canít remember the name 🙃 but my boyfriend found me a Skulls Shore Ghoulia NIB and Scaris Draculaura. So naturally I had to have more, so the next day we went to goodwill and found an armless Ghoulia, Robecca, Operetta, and Elisabat. I still have to identify the first three, but I do know the Elisabat was from the budget carnival line because she was the only one with clothes on hahah

Offline Fantoma

• Bad Box Hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: June 23, 2018, 09:50:15 AM »
Without considering a few duplicates of older dolls released a few years ago, I believe that last MH thing I bought was the Fierce Rockers 3-Pack with Clawdeen, Venus & Jinafire (just so I could get Venus & especially that awesome Jinafire... as for Clawdeen... meh! Straight into the foyer... sorry.)

:ghost:

"I don't snoop in your unlife, so please don't snoop in mine" :ghost:

Offline nassib

• Dawn of the Dance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: June 23, 2018, 12:55:50 PM »
Forearm replacement for a Frankie.

Without considering a few duplicates of older dolls released a few years ago, I believe that last MH thing I bought was the Fierce Rockers 3-Pack with Clawdeen, Venus & Jinafire (just so I could get Venus & especially that awesome Jinafire... as for Clawdeen... meh! Straight into the foyer... sorry.)

:ghost:

Oh I so want that set. Got Clawdeen last year and thought she was the only one I needed, but now I think I really want the other 2.
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead - Last Ride of the day - Nightwish.

Nassib09, on Flickr

Offline rayedelsol

• EAH Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • MIB Collector
    • View Profile
    • rayedelsol.com
« Reply #1293 on: June 24, 2018, 04:14:02 PM »
Just bought the Gore-geous Accessories Honey Swamp on Amazon and way over-paid for a MIB Toralei on eBay.... but I had to have her!!!

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Ouchy Roids Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: June 26, 2018, 08:39:53 PM »
Got Treesa Thronwillow at Tuesday Morning today! I had missed out on getting her at Target.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline MandarinCupcake

• Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
    • Mandarin Cupcake - Etsy Shop
« Reply #1295 on: June 30, 2018, 02:10:11 PM »
I just got back from Tuesday Morning and saw her there! I didnít pick her up, but I did get ShriekWrecked Lala, who I missed when she was in Target lol

Got Treesa Thronwillow at Tuesday Morning today! I had missed out on getting her at Target.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Absolutely Abbeylicious
  • Trade Count: (+30)
  • Pet Collector
  • 100% Good Accented Rottish Ghoul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: July 04, 2018, 03:31:48 PM »
Man, I miss buying MH stuff so bad  :cry: I treated myself to a new duvet set, since one of the two I have has really faded near the top ... and a rug for under my computer chair as it's wearing my carpet down
If I have not replied to you, please give me a PM! Super-busy and may miss some messages!

Offline respositob

• MIB Signature Ghoulia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: July 09, 2018, 08:21:48 AM »
I went shopping with my aunt at Goodwill and Tuesday Morning. Scored big at both places! At Tuesday Morning I got Ghoul-la-la locker Clawdeen and Surf-to-Turf Lagoona for $7.99 each. At Goodwill I found a used Viperine Gorgon and an Original Ghouls Draculaura.

But what I'm super excited about is that I found a used basic Holt Hyde! He's missing most of his accessories, his shirt has a huge stain on it, and his legs are loose, but otherwise I think he'll clean up nicely!

EDIT: I totally forgot that Holt's missing his arms and hands. If anyone has them for sale in decent condition and for a good price let me know, although I won't be able to purchase them until I get back home. I'm currently staying with my aunt in Illinois. :)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 12:49:21 PM by respositob »

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Absolutely Abbeylicious
  • Trade Count: (+30)
  • Pet Collector
  • 100% Good Accented Rottish Ghoul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: July 09, 2018, 03:36:45 PM »
I was in a terrible mood from a member of the extended family ('family') losing her temper and shouting/swearing at me on the phone out of nowhere, so I bought 5 MH DVDs to finish off my collection and make myself feel better  :cry:
If I have not replied to you, please give me a PM! Super-busy and may miss some messages!

Offline nassib

• Dawn of the Dance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: July 11, 2018, 06:23:34 PM »
I was in a terrible mood from a member of the extended family ('family') losing her temper and shouting/swearing at me on the phone out of nowhere, so I bought 5 MH DVDs to finish off my collection and make myself feel better  :cry:

if you are feeling better, then it was totally worth it  <3

---

I found a flea market with dollies!
And they have a lot of dollies! Found a 1st release Howleen! her clothes were not complete though, she had her shorts and her long sock only, and was wearing Raven Queens signature's vest and Lorna's shoes, but I don't mind because I always wanted that Howleen. She has an ink tattoo though, so I'll be buying acne cream next.

Also got an I<3F Abbey wearing the pink dress and her white and colors leggings. I haven't sit down to identify her shoes.

And last I got a Zombie Shake Venus who is missing accessories. But I just love the vines in her face and her tick eyeliner.
The lady said she has tons of clothes and to forward her pictures of clothes I'm looking for to see if she has them, so it was a good Sunday after all.

Nassib09, on Flickr