collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 30
  • Dot Hidden: 2
  • Dot Users: 11
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

February 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24
25 26 27 28

Author Topic: What's the last MH thing you bought? 3  (Read 108971 times)

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • First Wave Dead Tired
    • View Profile
Re: What's the last MH thing you bought? 3
« Reply #1240 on: February 04, 2018, 08:14:00 PM »
Got some MH dolls at Value Village today!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Normally when I find dolls that are wearing someone else's clothes like this Gigi here, I leave them behind, but I made an exception for her because she was wearing Viperine's shoes so I didn't want Viperine to be without them. Viperine is missing her sunglasses and headband, but I'm still really happy to have her, I've wanted her for a while. Operetta is also missing a lot of her outfit, everything but her once piece, skirt, and earrings.

Whose clothes is Gigi wearing?

Online modernmonsterhigh

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Fearleader
  • Squishy doll heads everywhere! :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: February 04, 2018, 10:11:40 PM »
beatles- she’s wearing skelita’s signature dress, deuce’s signature jacket, and serena’s arm chains.

I just ordered ghoulia’s giant fashion pack! I’m in love with the pants and everything!
ISO Cupid and Holt’s rings.
Wishlist: http://mharena.com/index.php/topic,14628.0.html

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• First Wave Dead Tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: February 04, 2018, 10:13:44 PM »
beatles- she’s wearing skelita’s signature dress, deuce’s signature jacket, and serena’s arm chains.

I just ordered ghoulia’s giant fashion pack! I’m in love with the pants and everything!

Thank you very much! None of those three dolls were there, so I wonder if they either were there before and were bought, haven't been brought out yet to the floor, or maybe were never donated themselves in the first place.... I wonder...

Offline respositob

• Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: February 06, 2018, 10:37:54 AM »
I peeked at the Monster High section at Walmart last night and found the last two First Day of School and Dance the Fright Away Clawdeen, the only non-budget dolls they had. I took them both home at amazing clearance prices, $2 for First Day of School and $4 for Dance the Fright Away.

Offline Manster Guy

• Voltageous
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: February 07, 2018, 02:16:19 PM »
Well Wilko in the UK have had the Picnic Casket set in stock for the last few months and with prices yo-yo-ing as well. Initially they were priced at £30 for dolls that came out FIVE years ago, take a hike! Then nearer Xmas they were reduced to £15, still to much imo. Called in yesterday and they were £7.50, yes at last. So of course I nabbed a set at that price, mainly for another Jackson variant. He's not the most exciting character, but, you know, it's another boy to add to my collection. So yeah my most recent purchase are 5 yr old dolls ;) it's not like we're swimming in new releases here in the UK.
There are many of shades of grey between black and white.

Offline Knightfire

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
    • Growing Up is for Quitters
« Reply #1245 on: February 08, 2018, 06:16:20 PM »
Found nude Holt Hyde (well, with *one* shoe) at the thrift store, intact other than some damage on one of his hands. Does Mattel still sell replacement parts?

Offline Wuvmykitties

• Crazy cat and doll lady
  • Assistant Ghouls
  • Trade Count: (+37)
  • Sister Pack
  • Bring me your fakies, your clones, your knockoffs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: February 09, 2018, 07:04:22 AM »
Nope, they don't.  I don't think they ever had replacement limbs for Holt.
love & prayers, Lynda :)
Psalm 37:4

Offline Talia AlGhul

• First Wave Dead Tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: February 09, 2018, 12:53:18 PM »
Today I found 2 Honey dolls and a Robecca, both Gore-Geous Accessories, for € 10 each (they were reduced from € 25 to € 16 to € 10), a Clawdeen Electrified and a Gil Shriek Wrecked (both from € 25 to € 15). In my area it's a fantastic price to pay just € 60 for 5 MH dolls :blink: so I bought them. My problem is now where to put them since I actually don't have space for 5 new dolls! :biggrin:

Offline Pawsome

• Skull Shores Ghoulia
  • My room is a mess and so is my life
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: February 12, 2018, 08:44:41 AM »
Scored G1 Signature Draculaura at Goodwill. She had her top with real buttons, skirt, and earrings. She also had super loose elastic hips. I cleaned her up and rebodied her onto Creepataria Drac's plastic-hipped body. Now she's as good as gold... And she only cost $3.95!  :biggrin:
"My philosophy is that worrying means you suffer twice.” -Newt Scamander

Instagram: bobbyhashobby

Offline VoidChilde

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Scary Cute
  • Genderless Faerie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: February 12, 2018, 08:47:39 AM »
I bought Signature Jane Boolittle, Signature Amanita Nightshade, Freak du Chic Rochelle Goyle with the funhouse and Isi Dawndancer, all new in their boxes from local people who are thinning their collections! I got them so cheap compared to trying to find them online, I'm so happy!

Offline NinaMarie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Monster Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My Etsy page
« Reply #1250 on: February 12, 2018, 10:18:16 AM »
Music Festival Clawdeen Boots

Offline Crimson Kitty

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Pet Collector
  • Doll Lover Forever After!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: February 15, 2018, 08:23:09 AM »
I ordered a Kjersti Trollson yesterday, and Lagoonafire is tempting me big time. She would make an amazing custom IMO.
Looking For Nude+Pants&Shoes Sig Dexter, ZS Purrsephone, Sea Monster CAM, and nude FDC Clawdeen.
Also looking for certain articles of Barbie clothing. Check out my Wantlist: Want List!
(Profile Art Drawn By PuffPink)

Offline respositob

• Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: February 18, 2018, 12:42:11 PM »
I finally bought the doll bodies I needed: a Robecca, a Rochelle, a Gigi and a Clawdeen. :biggrin: I found a seller on eBay who had them listed for a somewhat reasonable price. Also, they combined shipping. In the end, I payed $8.95 for four doll bodies, and $3.35 shipping. Now that I think about it, it's a little bit steep. But my poor dollies were body-less!

I also ordered some super cute doll clothes from HauntCoutureAtelier on Etsy. Technically these items aren't really MH since they're not made by Mattel, but they were made specifically for MH dolls. I got a mini red dress with sequins for Ghoulia and/or Operetta, bell-bottom pants and a tube top for Gigi, and Medusa t-shirt in case I ever get the Gorgon CAM or Viperine. All three items cost me $19.66 including shipping, and with the shop's "$5 off your purchase of $20 or more" coupon code. I can't wait to dress my dolls!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 12:46:25 PM by respositob »

Offline rco55

• Vampire Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: February 18, 2018, 03:29:16 PM »
Here in Panamá things went wild for the holidays, and all MH dolls got prices of 2, 3, and 4 dollars on clearance. Yesterday I got a Signature Wave 1 Clawdeen Wolf for 5 dollars and I couldn't be happier! The only other one I had was Freak du Chic Clawdeen, and I was hoping to find one with her regular skin tone. Never thought I would get to have her on her basic form! I took her home as soon as I saw her :)

Offline dfotw

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • MIB Signature Jackson
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: Yesterday at 08:05:44 AM »
I got a second-hand Ghouls Rule Frankie. She was only wearing the jumpsuit and jewelry of her original outfit, but she's in good condition otherwise, and she'll make a good Franken-Mum to my other two Frankies (B&W SS and colourful Recharge Chamber). I've already re-styled her hair, and now I'll just find her new clothes and maybe paint her lips red!

Offline Crimson Kitty

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Pet Collector
  • Doll Lover Forever After!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: Today at 10:51:42 AM »
I just ordered the 2017 Exclusive Cleo and Ghoulia two pack! Mattel pulled it from SDCC last second, but it has the higher SDCC quality (G1 styles too!) so I'm excited :biggrin:
Looking For Nude+Pants&Shoes Sig Dexter, ZS Purrsephone, Sea Monster CAM, and nude FDC Clawdeen.
Also looking for certain articles of Barbie clothing. Check out my Wantlist: Want List!
(Profile Art Drawn By PuffPink)

Offline RevengeSeeker

• Stiff
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: Today at 01:05:22 PM »
Anyone here knows the owner of MHmerch? They haven't updated... The family section is missing Alivia and Howleen.

Offline Nozomi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Fashion Pack
  • Get down with the sickness
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: Today at 05:25:28 PM »
My SO gave me Treesa and Garden ghouls Toralie for my birthday, that was a nice surprise.