collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 12
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Calendar

October 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

Author Topic: Official Couples for After Ever After High?  (Read 5518 times)

Offline Ameyal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
Official Couples for After Ever After High?
« on: January 05, 2016, 06:31:18 PM »
Weird and tongue twister question, but is there any confirmation for who ends up with whom other than "Daring is the prince of Apple"?
I mean, I could maybe sorta maybe venture that Hunter is supposed to marry Cerise, but there is no indication that the Huntsman marries Little Red Riding Hood...

I would also "ship" Hopper/Darling on the basis that he's the "main" character of the tale, and Darling is a "generic" princess of the Charming line, and the only one we know, with Hopper being one of the few main character male... well...

And Cedar ends up alone/a widow for her to eventually become Gepetto :c

And the less we discuss "Raven marries Apple's dad" the better O.o

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Monsterista
    • View Profile
Re: Official Couples for After Ever After High?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 07:09:30 PM »
Everything has been thrown out of the window with Apple anyways. Raven doesn't want to be the Evil Queen and I strongly suspect Daring has the Beast curse so he can't play the role of her prince. With no villain and no prince she is going to need to write a new tale for herself and since they shelved the Book of Legends that is now an option.
Still seeking Indigo Astranova doll and Chase Twyla Vinyl!!!
My Trades - MH, Customs, and More!
Also seeking mini Catwalk Kitties fakies, Avea size Frightmares, this Galaxy Starz doll, these Novi Stars fakies, real Novi Vera Tabray, Twilight Teenz Nemonia. Trades Preferred.

Offline Melissa

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Gore-geous
  • Rochelle & Maddie fanatic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 07:59:20 PM »
The bottom line is we really don't know many. Don't know who Holly's, Duchess's, Briar's or Ashlynn's princes are either right? None of the Wonderland characters have spouses in their story besides Lizzie. Faybelle and Ginger don't have spouses in their stories either. Cupid's future is hazy in general, unless she's intended to take over "Cupid and Psyche"?

Offline Fairy Tale Man

• Down Undah Diva
  • Ever After High Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2016, 08:02:14 PM »
Cupid's future is hazy in general, unless she's intended to take over "Cupid and Psyche"?

Who the heck would be Psyche in that situation? xD Since Psyche would be her mother...

Offline Melissa

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Gore-geous
  • Rochelle & Maddie fanatic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2016, 08:09:59 PM »
Cupid's future is hazy in general, unless she's intended to take over "Cupid and Psyche"?
Who the heck would be Psyche in that situation? xD Since Psyche would be her mother...
Well, adopted mother. But yeah.

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2016, 08:46:35 PM »
None of the Wonderland characters have spouses in their story besides Lizzie.
I have always headcanoned that most wonderlanders just... "pop" out when needed... no need of  a "mother" or "father" other than the one we are shown, after all, it's wonderland and a child coming from a mother and a father would be logical... I mean, they could be brought by the stork, which would actually be kind of awesome.

Well, adopted mother. But yeah.
Well... "Cupid and Psyche" is almost the same as "East of the Sun and West of the Moon", but regardless, any random handsome boy(... or girl...) should be able to play "Psyche", as almost no version of the tale have her be anything other than a human(At most, a princess)

So there is no other info on the books? Bummer that.

Offline CinnamonQuill

• Create a Monster
  • Confirmed and serious Bunburyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2016, 09:08:28 PM »
Since Cerise's father is a secret, she says in the books that people just assume her father is the huntsman. The riding Hoods are very don't-ask-don't-tell about it all. So Hunter wouldn't be her "destined true love" because these supposed "destinies" are clearly shaped by societal boundaries. She's probably just supposed to marry one of her very distant cousins. Good times.

Offline Oberon

• Freaky Fabulous
  • Geeky Just Got Fabulous!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2016, 05:20:03 PM »
it's pretty confusing... Obviously there's Raven and Dexter, potentially Rosabella and Daring based on the new 2-pack, Bunny and Alistair, Hunter and Ashlynn. Mattel tend to only make dolls of male characters who have romantic ties to one of the female dolls.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The books have Hopper crushing on Briar, though Ginger is crushing on Hopper, and Duchess is keen on Daring...
Geeky Just Got Fabulous!

Offline Snow Musket

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • MIB Signature Ghoulia
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2016, 05:34:07 PM »
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2016, 06:06:08 PM »
The books have Hopper crushing on Briar, though Ginger is crushing on Hopper, and Duchess is keen on Daring...
I *Think* the Hopper crush on Briar is canon on the webisodes too... or at least it was, back when both were regular characters :/ (Seriously, what happened to Briar?) I want a Hopper doll!

Offline Everfree

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Scary Cute
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2016, 06:09:48 PM »
I *Think* the Hopper crush on Briar is canon on the webisodes too... or at least it was, back when both were regular characters :/ (Seriously, what happened to Briar?) I want a Hopper doll!
Yes I dont even think I saw briar in the new dragon games even in the background its really weird  :blink:

Also it was cannon hopper did have a crush on briar.

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2016, 06:44:44 PM »
Yes I dont even think I saw briar in the new dragon games even in the background its really weird  :blink:

Also it was cannon hopper did have a crush on briar.
She shows up as one of the students that escape the school, and does absolutely nothing.

Offline Aitsuki

• Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2016, 12:45:17 AM »
Well, the extended canon of the books significantly hints that Daring's actual destiny is to receive the Beast's curse shortly after graduating. The bit in Dragon Games where he's trapped in a hand mirror seems like an allusion to the Disney movie as well.... in Disney's Beauty and the Beast, the Beast's only window to the outside world was an enchanted mirror.... Then, of course, we have the incident of the failed awakening... the Darling bit aside, Daring's kiss, in spite of being a kiss from a Charming prince who really did care for her, wasn't THE kiss.... So it might really wind up being that he's the Beast. It would make for a fascinating dynamic, since there's no ONE hero in that story... The maiden breaks the curse, the Beast does SOMETHING truly good to open her eyes.... this is a couple that grows together, helps one another, and slowly falls in love and breaks the curse. After all, the Beast clearly isn't like Hopper and Briar's families, where the destined children receive some modicum of the curse very young and are afflicted with it until their happy endings. Otherwise, we would see a big, furry, fanged student wandering EAH and yelling at everybody. As for the Wonderlandians... well, the only character that we KNOW ever got married there is the Queen of Hearts... The King is briefly shown and all. So Lizzie will likely have a king, but I don't know if she'd ever chose someone not Wonderlandian... she likes EAH and the people there well enough, but LOVES Wonderland and considers Ever After to be inferior. I don't know if Hopper and Briar would work, since for one, both are cursed, and two, should Briar ever prick a spindle... well, 100 years would be hard on a frog, since his curse will undoubtedly take full effect come adulthood.... Ashlynn and Hunter seem plenty happy, but an interesting conflict they might bring up is the Prince of the Cinderella story coming to EAH... His destiny is to fall in love with the maiden who fits the glass slipper, but the maiden is in love with another.. what would he do? The Dragon Games sort of flipped all the pieces off the couples board.... all the carefully arranged future couples in Ever After have been sent flying.

Offline Oberon

• Freaky Fabulous
  • Geeky Just Got Fabulous!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2016, 12:47:54 AM »
I want a Hopper doll!

I hope they make him, and I hope he looks as good as this custom

Geeky Just Got Fabulous!

Offline Shahaila

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • MIB Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2016, 07:07:17 AM »
After reading Kiss & Spell I hope they end up shipping Ginger with Hopper.  I don't watch the webisodes so I know I missing a lot there, but the way Ginger cares for Hopper is just so sweet.
"I have no particular talent,
I am passionately inquisitive" Albert Einstein

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Monster Hunter
  • Boy Doll Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • thatRavie
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2016, 12:11:51 PM »
Aitsuke mentions the Cinderella dynamic. This was addressed in Farrah's diary somewhat. One of her graded assignments was to make the Cinderella design dress/shoes, and in the end she flipped the script and ended up making Hunter the Cinderella of the story since Ashlynn is technically the prince(ss).