collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 59
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Calendar

March 2021
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
[7] 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Author Topic: What did you get for Christmas?  (Read 4874 times)

Offline Crystal-Spooky

• Trade Count: (0)
  • One-Eyed Ghoul
  • Professionally broke.
    • View Profile
Re: What did you get for Christmas?
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2015, 11:44:16 PM »
Doll-wise I received;
- Kjersti Trollson
- Isi Dawndancer
- BY Catty Noir
- Bonita Femur (bought for myself)

...and in terms of other gifts;
- New PJs (which are far too big. It's weird, every time I'm gifted PJs they keep getting bigger and bigger and bigger despite me not having grown in over five years...)
- Darrel Lea Mint Rocky Road (which I devoured in about a day. I LOVE dark mint rocky road)
- Hi-Chew soda assortment
- Chocolate orange
- Giant inflatable ring pool toy
- Kmart bath/shower set in the scent of 'summer berries' (I actually can't tell what it smells like tbh)
- Strawberry & kiwi shower gel
- About $70?
- Two IOUs from my sister (thanks Soph :P )
- ENORMOUS thing of mint chocolates. I got one last year too, it took me like six months to finish it!

Overall this is the first time in, like, five years that I've gotten dolls for Christmas so it was awesome. Also staying at my BF's house to spend xmas with his family was great too <3
~*~ We are shooting stars ~*~

Offline RavenLenore

• MIB Signature Lagoona
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2015, 12:17:17 AM »
Webarella and Bunny :-D

Offline NitronicZombie

• Skull Shores Ghoulia
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2015, 02:39:34 AM »
Power Ghouls Toralei
Frightfully tall Clawdeen
a Squire 5-string Precision bass guitar

An utter Catastrophe

Offline Sterling

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • Down Undah Diva
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2015, 11:04:55 AM »
No dollies for me (apart from the MH swap, but I buy them all the time for myself, so I'm not surprised there), but I got a few great things.

I got some tights, a purse, and a set of glasses with owls on them (though those were really for me and my boyfriend), and a sewing basket, that went with the spectacular gift that my boyfriend got me...

My very own sewing machine! I was so excited! And that's not even all that he got me... he also got me this statuette

I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I was floored by it, wasn't expecting it at all. And that's just opened things up for me to finally start collecting DC statuettes. XD
Swagbucks
Wishlist
Sales
Okiedokieloki on the MLPArena
FC: 1907-9891-2738

Offline whimsiary

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • MIB Signature Lagoona
    • View Profile
    • Instagram!
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2015, 11:32:20 AM »
My honey got me some amazing gifts -Trekell brushes, gorgeous necklace, fancy headphones for my office and a super cute mug tree (inside joke.)

His family also kind of did better than mine -his sisters got me an adorable glass octopus, FdC Frankie (my ONLY doll, whaaaat?) and his mother got me a beautiful Lamy fountain pen and ink set. <3

From my mom and her wife: Two flashlights, some sketchbooks, some picture frames, clothes (that I hate, thank god they always give us the gift receipts when they buy clothing) a few small odds and ends, and a huge Keurig set. Which... it's practical, convenient, and since SO has some health problems that are severely limiting to his caffeine intake, we had been discussing one, and they love theirs, but... they're just so wasteful. It's what's kept us from buying one ourselves, tbh.

From my dad, some kitcheny things, three humongous and beautiful books -Audubon plates, Mucha and Erte- a raclette set, a lady bug vacuum for my desk (which I love) and a few little odds and ends.

It was a very practical Christmas. Which is nice and all, and it's all stuff that we'll use, but... I dunno. I'm a little sad that it wasn't more fun. Very ungrateful of me, I know.

We did, however, get my parent's antique art deco bar which will be truly heinous to transport back home, but is gorgeous. So there's that. My booze will be classy booze at least.

Sometimes when this place gets kinda empty ~ The sound of the breath fades with the light
I think about the loveless fascination ~ Under the Milky Way tonight

Offline SaelaVe

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • Dawn of the Dance
  • Full-time toy enthusiast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2015, 12:00:30 PM »
Let's see.  My husband got me a Batgirl keychain, Star Wars Black Series 6" Han and Tauntaun, a Sherlock tumbler, several Our Generation accessory sets, and Disney Infinity Rapunzel.

My mom and dad got me Star Wars sleep pants, a Force Awakens shirt, a pair of Batgirl panties, Disney Infinity Obi-wan, a pocketknife (because this is my dad's go-to present and I have like three of them from him already—lol), and Zombieland on Blu-ray.

My brother-in-law and sister-in-law got me My Little Monster volume 3, Ever After High A Wonderlandiful World, and Disney Infinity Tinkerbell.

My mother-in-law (who spoils us with expensiveness each Christmas) got us a DVD player for our car.

I got gift cards from my brother, sister, and grandfather.  I used these to get this year's SDCC Yvonne Craig Batgirl figure, the New Batman Adventures 5" Batgirl, a BJD wig, a BJD bathtub, more Our Generation accessory sets, a Sherlock wallet, Funko Pop John Watson, Funko Pop Creature from the Black Lagoon, The Battle of Five Armies Extended Edition, a Sword Art Online keychain of Asuna's rapier, and two Sophia's doll food sets.

... I think that's everything.  Pretty sure.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+193)
  • Spooktacular
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2015, 12:30:53 PM »
I got:

- Shopkins Shoppie Jessicake
- All 3 Made to Move Barbies
- 3 Num Noms lipgloss blind packs
- Barbie L.A. Girl Fashionista
- several Barbie fashion packs