collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 16
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 4
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

September 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

• - Holidays -
  • holiday Autumnal Equinox

Author Topic: Show Me Your Friend Groups!!  (Read 11948 times)

Offline Abbinormal

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Stone Cold Style
    • View Profile
Show Me Your Friend Groups!!
« on: December 20, 2015, 06:01:57 PM »
I've always liked different characters together especially ones that we dont know a lot about due to few appearances in webisodes and movies. They can be alternate pairings of MH characters, MH with OC's, OC's with OC's, whatever you like and feel free to add some back story!!

I'll start it off, this is the only friend group I have among my dolls. I have a little head story where the Fusion ghouls are never separated and end up fusing into one person, body and mind. It shakes up a lot of their lives and the other characters end up blaming Cleolei for their predicament and part ways with her but Ghoulia who has always been an awesome friend to Cleo sticks by her side. Cleolei ends up meeting Wydowna through Ghoulia and reconnects with Teala the troll who Toralei knew (the purple girl) and through Teala, Gilda who is her best friend. Malachite who is Gilda's bf (gargoyle boy) also joins the group and Scarah who can see and feel how much Cleolei is hurting ends up also forming a strong bond with her. Slomoe and Billy sort of tag along with their gf's and thus the friend group is formed!!!! Lol

Offline wlyteth

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Create a Monster
    • View Profile
Re: Show Me Your Friend Groups!!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 06:51:13 PM »
Loved your cute group! I'll have to take a picture of mine tomorrow :)

Offline DollDimensions

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fashion Pack
  • Princess in Disguise
    • View Profile
    • Doll Dimensions
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 07:41:03 PM »
Loved hearing about your friend group! :D And I love the customizations you've made, like giving Gilda eyebrows. :) Great job!
Here are some of mine, though I apologize if I've posted any of these before.

In my house, Raven and Anna like to hang out together, mainly because Anna is a great listener and lifts Raven's spirits whenever she's feeling down. :)

Ashlynn, Clawdeen, Poppy, Ginger, Holly, and Frankie are also their own little group, and love to wear crazy outfits together. :) (This is when they were dressed like spies for my MISSION: IMDOLLSIBLE blog post.)

My Mariposa Barbie and Robecca like to babysit the Kelly dolls (Robecca's teaching them all how to have British accents  ;) )

And, lastly, Cerise, Holly, Ashlynn, and Blondie like to hang out because they're secretly the EAH Justice League!  ;)

« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 07:44:46 PM by DollDimensions »
:gigi: :frankie: :rob: My blog, with photo stories, tutorials, and more https://dolldimensions.wordpress.com/

Offline Abbinormal

• Stone Cold Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2015, 09:20:42 PM »
So cute! I especially love the mission: imdollsible picture, I've always enjoyed the EAH gals in everyday clothing and frankie is looking sassy in the red and black ;)

Offline DollDimensions

• Fashion Pack
  • Princess in Disguise
    • View Profile
    • Doll Dimensions
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2015, 09:28:54 PM »
So cute! I especially love the mission: imdollsible picture, I've always enjoyed the EAH gals in everyday clothing and frankie is looking sassy in the red and black ;)

Thank you!! :D I'm obsessed with vintage spy shows like the Man from UNCLE and It Takes a Thief, so I really wanted to do something like this.  I still want to put Dexter in a tuxedo and take some spy shots of him with Raven.  :biggrin:
:gigi: :frankie: :rob: My blog, with photo stories, tutorials, and more https://dolldimensions.wordpress.com/

Offline Abbinormal

• Stone Cold Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2015, 03:24:27 PM »
That would be really cool!  :biggrin:

Offline Wuvmykitties

• Crazy cat and doll lady
  • Assistant Ghouls
  • Trade Count: (+37)
  • Sister Pack
  • Bring me your fakies, your clones, your knockoffs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2015, 06:55:44 PM »
These 2 are from different "worlds", but they're friends, and in my MH world, Flash Sentry is a freshman at MH, while Gloria Wolf (my custom ghoul from this summer) is also a freshman.  She's helping him adjust...and they've become friends in the process.

love & prayers, Lynda :)
Psalm 37:4

Offline SaelaVe

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • Dawn of the Dance
  • Full-time toy enthusiast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2015, 07:25:38 PM »
Awww.  These are all such great shots! <3

DeviantArt  |  Flickr  |  Instagram

"They say nothing is impossible; but I do nothing every day."

Offline bewilderbeastie

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Down Undah Diva
  • "Taako's good out here."
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr~
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2015, 04:57:46 AM »
I don't actually have any photos, but I do have headcanons! In my group, the little sisters (Lorna, Mouscedes and now Howleen) are all friends. Howleen is also friends with Finnegan because they were bought together, lol. Surprisingly, Garrott and Porter are friends because Porter likes to use him as a canvas and Garrott doesn't mind (it's kind of like the relationship between a trusted tattoo artist and someone who loves tattoos). Gilda likes fanging out with Venus and Honey, Robecca and Elle are BFFs, and Rochelle often tags along. The three werecats also like to fang out together (though Catrine and Catty only really invite Toralei because they feel sorry for her). Naturally, Draculaura and Elissabat are inseparable. Gigi is friends with Jinafire and Casta. Also, the water monsters are all friends, as are the ghosts: so Lorna spends time with Lagoona, Gil, Sirena, Finnegan and Vandala, while Sirena spends time with Kiyomi, Vandala and Porter.

Of course, I headcanon that my dolls live in this huge converted hotel together, so they're all friends.
Looking for Scooter Ghoulia's boots, Dexter's glasses, any Gil Webber bits and pieces and Pokémon figures!

Offline distantfox

• Skull Shores Ghoulia
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2015, 04:00:10 PM »
These are my Bad Kitties. Sometimes naughty, sometimes nice. :tora:

Offline Oberon

• Freaky Fabulous
  • Geeky Just Got Fabulous!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2015, 06:23:16 AM »

Geeky Just Got Fabulous!

Offline DollDimensions

• Fashion Pack
  • Princess in Disguise
    • View Profile
    • Doll Dimensions
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2015, 08:46:55 AM »

OOOOH love this!   :biggrin: Maddie in Love in Scaris Rochelle's outfit is ADORBS!

Offline Mintiefawn

• Scary Cute
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr~
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2015, 01:48:12 AM »
I really need to take more photos, but I also have a few headcanons.

Catrine, Rochelle, and Viperine are friends since they're all from the same parts of Europe (France/Spain), and Catty's in there as well because I've paired her with Catrine. Viperine also is friends with Skelita because they can both speak the same language, and Skelita lets Viperine practice more elaborate makeup on her with her sugar skull look. Also since the whole BYBY storyline, Mouscedes will keep in touch with Catty (As well as some of the other ghouls from MH), and will hang out with them as well from time to time.

Offline Oberon

• Freaky Fabulous
  • Geeky Just Got Fabulous!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2015, 06:57:07 AM »

Geeky Just Got Fabulous!

Offline DollDimensions

• Fashion Pack
  • Princess in Disguise
    • View Profile
    • Doll Dimensions
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2015, 07:13:33 AM »
Ooooh I love Apple and Jake, Oberon!  :)

Offline Abbinormal

• Stone Cold Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2015, 09:19:45 AM »
Those pictures are so cute Oberon!!! I love the cafe scene  :biggrin:

Post Merge: December 27, 2015, 12:59:23 PM

I really need to take more photos, but I also have a few headcanons.

Catrine, Rochelle, and Viperine are friends since they're all from the same parts of Europe (France/Spain), and Catty's in there as well because I've paired her with Catrine. Viperine also is friends with Skelita because they can both speak the same language, and Skelita lets Viperine practice more elaborate makeup on her with her sugar skull look. Also since the whole BYBY storyline, Mouscedes will keep in touch with Catty (As well as some of the other ghouls from MH), and will hang out with them as well from time to time.

I love that you made Viperine and Skelita friends your story about the make-up is super cute!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 12:59:23 PM by Abbinormal »

Offline pukunui

• Some Arena Guy
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • MIB Signature Toralei
  • there has been an awakening
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2015, 12:13:37 AM »
These guys are friends because they're all in a band together:

obligatory band photo by pukunui81, on Flickr

Their band is called 'The Boo', and they each have a stage name.
Frankie is "Dr. Franko". She plays guitar and sings lead vocals.
Ghoulia is "The Ghoul". She plays bass and does backing vocals.
Robecca is "Robotica". She plays drums and does backing vocals.
Howleen is "DJ Howlin' Wolf". She plays the keyboards and does samples and such.

Here they are performing live:

the boo - live in spookland [28/52] by pukunui81, on Flickr

Offline DollDimensions

• Fashion Pack
  • Princess in Disguise
    • View Profile
    • Doll Dimensions
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2015, 06:05:40 AM »
Pukunui, that is TOO awesome! :D

Offline tuneful87

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2015, 07:50:48 AM »
I've always liked different characters together especially ones that we dont know a lot about due to few appearances in webisodes and movies. They can be alternate pairings of MH characters, MH with OC's, OC's with OC's, whatever you like and feel free to add some back story!!

I'll start it off, this is the only friend group I have among my dolls. I have a little head story where the Fusion ghouls are never separated and end up fusing into one person, body and mind. It shakes up a lot of their lives and the other characters end up blaming Cleolei for their predicament and part ways with her but Ghoulia who has always been an awesome friend to Cleo sticks by her side. Cleolei ends up meeting Wydowna through Ghoulia and reconnects with Teala the troll who Toralei knew (the purple girl) and through Teala, Gilda who is her best friend. Malachite who is Gilda's bf (gargoyle boy) also joins the group and Scarah who can see and feel how much Cleolei is hurting ends up also forming a strong bond with her. Slomoe and Billy sort of tag along with their gf's and thus the friend group is formed!!!! Lol

LOVE Scarah with the repainted lips! Oh, and flocked Wydowna is lovely too!

Offline Abbinormal

• Stone Cold Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2015, 08:34:41 AM »
Pukunui thats so cool!!!!! I especially love Howleen and Frankie, they're gorgeous!!  :biggrin: