collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 105
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Calendar

October 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

Author Topic: bscfan82 not replying  (Read 1645 times)

Offline kaskurgi

• Monster High Arena
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Voltageous
    • View Profile
    • ...Stuffs & Thingies Sims Blog
bscfan82 not replying
« on: December 06, 2015, 11:21:14 PM »
I sent payment for dolls on the 20th of November and asked for tracking information on the 24th and if she had even sent them out yet:

Hey there wondering if you have had a chance to send out the dolls yet? Haven't heard from you in a few days! Also please let me know if there is a tracking number! Thanks!

Sorry, been super busy but I did get them mailed and I will give you the tracking info once my husband gets home (I left them in the car and he took it this morning lol)

Her last login was on the 27th of November and I haven't gotten a response yet from her. (November 27, 2015, 09:31:34 PM) She never sent me the tracking number. I have sent her a few messages and left replies on her sales thread. I have now opened up communication on Paypal. I am trying to keep my cool but this is a bit unacceptable. Is anyone else having issues with her as well? There seems to be a lot of communication problems on her thread by the looks of it. Maybe she will get notified by some members here alerting her to this. I've tried to be as patient as possible.

Need List | Sales List

Offline ghostasaurusrex

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Ouchy Roids Monster
    • View Profile
    • Ghostasaurusrex's toy blog
Re: bscfan82 not replying
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 03:31:13 PM »
I am not the best at talking about negative stuff so i should have voiced my concerns with the transaction I had with at least him when i received my doll a week ago but honestly i didn't have the guts to do it :c For that I am sorry.
With the actual transaction itself, communication was really bare. I was never sent a tracking number and was only given one update. the doll just ended up showing up at my house after almost a month of time had passed from when i purchased it (I bought it the 3rd of nov and it arrived on nov 30). I was happy she arrived but very unhappy with the how she was packaged, her only protection in a box that was too tall for her was a wad restaurant napkins from like Taco Bell. She managed to come unharmed which made me happy and I didn't pay a bunch for her so I wasn't expecting like her wrapped in layers of bubble warp and stuff but still i just do not feel a wad of napkins is at all a acceptable way to package an item some one paid for. Lastly the doll and the box she came in reeked. I think but I'm not sure if it was cigarette smoke just all i know is it is not a pleasant smell and I have been airing her out since I got her.  :(

Offline Lilithdrff

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Spooktacular
  • Caffeine Powered!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 07:02:27 PM »
Hoping BSC gets back to you quickly Kaskurgi...another thing is that if anyone is unsatisfied with their transaction, it is really important to leave appropriate feedback. It is so important, and accurate feedback is one of the biggest things the community can do to help each other out when it comes to trading issues. 

Offline kaskurgi

• Monster High Arena
  • Voltageous
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2015, 11:34:54 PM »
She did at 3am yesterday morning (I didn't get to post an update yet here on this topic until now) she apparently had a long list of reason my package wasn't mailed even though she said it was sooo. I also received a PM from another member as well about the transaction not being pleasant. I have communication open on paypal since the 6th and she hasn't responded there. I sent her a PM here again and via paypal saying I would just like a refund at this point in time and no response back yet.

I am sorry about your experience Ghost *hugs* I have had some dolls come that smelled of smoke giving them a spa day then letting them air out helps also sticking them in a gallon bag with some dryer sheets helps a ton too. Just change out the dryer sheets every two days or so. Then go back to airing it out. Long process but it works. My mom suggested I try some baking soda on one of my more recent dolls I purchased that smelled of heavy cigarette smoke but I just stuck her outside for a few days after her spa day and she was okay. Cold air seems to help them air out better I think?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 11:43:39 PM by kaskurgi »

Need List | Sales List

Offline kaskurgi

• Monster High Arena
  • Voltageous
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2015, 03:10:15 PM »
As of 6:00pm today she hasn't responded to me about a refund on here or on the open communication on Paypal. So I am going to advise. Buyer beware with her. I am going to escalate it tomorrow with Paypal to get my money back. I will also be leaving her appropriate feedback as well.

Need List | Sales List

Offline ghostasaurusrex

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Ouchy Roids Monster
    • View Profile
    • Ghostasaurusrex's toy blog
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2015, 03:20:38 PM »

I am sorry about your experience Ghost *hugs* I have had some dolls come that smelled of smoke giving them a spa day then letting them air out helps also sticking them in a gallon bag with some dryer sheets helps a ton too. Just change out the dryer sheets every two days or so. Then go back to airing it out. Long process but it works. My mom suggested I try some baking soda on one of my more recent dolls I purchased that smelled of heavy cigarette smoke but I just stuck her outside for a few days after her spa day and she was okay. Cold air seems to help them air out better I think?

Thank you for the advice Kaskurgi! I want to give her a good wash and i am constantly contemplating it but she has tinsel and I don't want to ruin it so I have put her in a bag with dryer sheets to help for now. After a couple days I'll stick her outside in the cold air too to help with it more.

Back on topic i have left appropriate feedback as well, I hate having to say negative things but I do want to help anyone else who thinks about trading/buying from him just so they know what to expect.

Offline hathorcat

• Trade Count: (0)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2015, 09:47:22 AM »
Thank you for bringing your concerns to this forum - that is certainly the best option.

I hope this is a temporary issue which is resolved but in the meantime as you are not recieveing communication, paypal is certainly your best option. Please let us know if you do recieve the dolls.

At the moment as a couple of concerns have been flagged up we are temporary locking down any sales/trade/want threads with a reference to this thread.

Please ensure if you have problems with a transaction you post here or pm Lil or myself directly. There is no point in just pming one another with issues - if you do not flag them up to the forum, leave appropriate feedback or advise moderators nothing can be done and no one else protected from possible issues.